P500 Center console

C

Chooglin

This is what I have done so far (it's almost complete). This is going to be pretty slick , if I do say so myself. I need to drill two more holes to mount the console to the bracket , paint it and put everything back together.
20190324 175042 20190324 175901 20190324 180302

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: Chooglin
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looks like my MC rear rack. You’re just an over-achiever, A good thing.

Last edited:
Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I get it now had to look a few times...So you slide it out install seat,then slide console in over top of the seat to make it more sturdy..
Great work...

advertisement
Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
It should also work with most console's out there. After I get it all back together, I think I am going to make a small change to it. I think it's going to set a little higher than I want it to.
I was going to ask i could have used an arm rest today with all the deep snow ruts from yesterdays rally..lol
Anyways does your arm rest sit nice for your arm to lie comfortable by the way you have it set up or does it need to go higher....

C

Chooglin

I was going to ask i could have used an arm rest today with all the deep snow ruts from yesterdays rally..lol
Anyways does your arm rest sit nice for your arm to lie comfortable by the way you have it set up or does it need to go higher....
I really won't know if it's to high or to low until I get it all back together. Right now , I think it is a little to high!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!