Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
For an interior dome light, I stuck a cheap adheadsive backed led puck light on the rear top inside of Honda roof sticker. Runs on batteries and very bright. Put a small loop of duck tape (around finger size) inside so it won't twist off on bumps. 3 for $10. Push on and off. Also put led triangle light from Harbour freight in tool box, white, red and red strobe. $3. PS, did first oil change, watch out for the little o ring which can fall off. Ordered the Strongmade front bumper today, thanks for the advice.

Image Image

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nice,
Ya, you can't beat those little battery powered led lights. Stick them anywhere for a quick solution. No wiring required.

B

banpaeng

Oct 26, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Harbor Freight has been my buddy in equipping my 500. I got the Aluminum basket with a 2" receiver for $50 and put it on the back rack with hose clamps. I now have a rear basket which I put an ammo can in for tool box. I also bought a metal receiver hitch basket to put on the rear, which I use to haul game, since I am an old guy and can't pick up game to the top rack. Also got a winch with remote control for $60. Will now have to go and get the dome light. LOL

Also put on Moose Roof and Moose gun carrier

Thanks for the tip.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
For an interior dome light, I stuck a cheap adheadsive backed led puck light on the rear top inside of Honda roof sticker. Runs on batteries and very bright. Put a small loop of duck tape (around finger size) inside so it won't twist off on bumps. 3 for $10. Push on and off. Also put led triangle light from Harbour freight in tool box, white, red and red strobe. $3. PS, did first oil change, watch out for the little o ring which can fall off. Ordered the Strongmade front bumper today, thanks for the advice.

View attachment 26394 View attachment 26395

I have one of those on each side in the basement storage of my travel trailer. Go anywhere.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!