Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
They got AC and heat. I almost pulled the trigger on one before I found the Honda. I got the full cab with heat also because I use it everyday in the winter checking cows. I really don't see the point in AC for me. I make a lot short trips and I'm in and out a lot.
Yes I know they have AC and heat.
I have a full soft inclosure for my P1k5 And a heater for hunting. As for the AC, defeats the purpose don't your think? Now if my Father in law wanted it for my bro inlaw that has SP then i get it. Otherwise if get a bronco or jeep For that price.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
And that was in the winter. There a GD hot box in the warmer months. Thats when i want his report 🤣
Friends that had one complained about the heat in the summer worse than the P1 and with no doors or windshield.

Yeah, I keep hearing how quiet and cool the cabs are on other brands of sxs's yet I kept getting requests to make shield's for them. 🤔

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
we used to have Polaris rangers with cabs at work and HSE made us wear hearing protection in cab as they were above the allowable noise levels. Generals were the same. Only ones quiet enough to not require hearing protection were the diesel Kubota's.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Would have like to have the P1000-3, but was unwilling to wait more than a year For delivery.
But did u check around at other places? Or are motorsports dealers few and far between in Canada?

J

JRF

Sep 24, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 520
Took delivery Friday of our new 2022 Defender DPS CAB put 150km (93miles) on this weekend, amazingly quiet and smooth, and most importantly the wife loves it. Will post a review soon in “Other SxS” section of this forum. Adios

F838EB1B 0E82 4C69 99F3 D00AF07458DF

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Looks like you found the right one for you! Best of luck in the future and make sure to give a report when you get a couple more weekends of riding underneath your belt.

Rob

Reactions: futzin and JRF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!