BOX1

P500 Spacing Out

Lightjet

Lightjet

Jan 18, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Anybody know of a good Cheaper 1.5" wheel spacer for the rear of my P5? I'm new to this and I have to have a special lug nut tool to get them off (star spline nuts)? does that mean I need a certain stud size on the spacer?

Reactions: Isaiah
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Should just be the regular m12x1.50. I believe

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not really sure on the lugnut socket needed without a picture

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Can't answer your lug nut question, but my advice would be not to use cheap spacers. Learned the hard way on my quad. Had studs snapping off on the first ride (low speed, smooth terrain). Sent them back for refund, bought good ones with hardened studs and good ever since.

Reactions: Isaiah and Lightjet
Lightjet

Lightjet

Jan 18, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Can't answer your lug nut question, but my advice would be not to use cheap spacers. Learned the hard way on my quad. Had studs snapping off on the first ride (low speed, smooth terrain). Sent them back for refund, bought good ones with hardened studs and good ever since.
Didn't think about that!

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Is $60 too cheap? Didn't want to pay $100 for only 2 spacers and by good which would go with?

Can't say. I bought the lowest price ones I could find and paid, so to speak. I don't remember what I paid for the first set or the replacements; I do remember the second set mentioned hardened steel studs. I'm pretty much a noob on mods; others more experienced than me will chime in directly.

Lightjet

Lightjet

Jan 18, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Anybody know of a good Cheaper 1.5" wheel spacer for the rear of my P5? I'm new to this and I have to have a special lug nut tool to get them off (star spline nuts)? does that mean I need a certain stud size on the spacer?
Went RB3 1.5 Spacers.....Should be here mid next week! GOT TALKED INTO QUALITY INSTEAD OF SAVINGS! Going to be broke Social Distancing and Teleworkin! Can't get "Your Mom" (Name of My P5) out of my brain..Next Mod? TorQ Locker? Walker Evans?, PWR steering?, Long Travel? (But I Love my Forward Arms!), ......Probably Dual Battery with accessories!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Initially installed four new 1" spacers for the stock wheels, then went with aftermarket offset wheels and didn't need them anymore so sold them. Changed the setup again and needed four more new 1" spacers. Changed again and only needed one set so sold the other ones. Been running and selling these (to other members, lol) for 4 yrs now. Solid aluminum, tapered lugs, have always used LocTite and checked periodically, they don't move. FWIW ;)

Reactions: Backwoods
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!