Cleaning rear seats

A

Antlerman73

Sep 26, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone figured out a goo way to keep dirt and mud out of the rear seat area? Mine is missing one of the rubber curtain gaskets on the dump bed however that whole area just seems to be a trap for mud and dirt and is a b@&$h to clean

EDF96FDB E2BF 49A1 9943 1D4CB8BCECF6

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good luck my friend! The answer is Negative! The rear is wife open to the elements. If there something like a rubber lower cover for exaple, youd get the mud in the top area. Unfortunately you just ha e to deal with it. Open it up and power wash it to keep it clean

Reactions: Isaiah
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Has anyone figured out a goo way to keep dirt and mud out of the rear seat area? Mine is missing one of the rubber curtain gaskets on the dump bed however that whole area just seems to be a trap for mud and dirt and is a b@&$h to clean

View attachment 271539
I’m not sure if there’s one for the 700, but I know they make a drop in bed liner for the 1000 that will keep the debris your hauling around the yard from getting down in there. You might check that, but I don’t know about mud coming up from the bottom. Good luck...👍

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 271539
That gasket is supposed to be missing from the four seater. The two seater has is. Not really sure why. Some have complained to the dealer and they ordered it for them from the two seater. As far as keeping mud out, that’s going to be tough. The mud comes from underneath. 😎

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m not sure if there’s one for the 700, but I know they make a drop in bed liner for the 1000 that will keep the debris your hauling around the yard from getting down in there. You might check that, but I don’t know about mud coming up from the bottom. Good luck...👍
That dosnt work. It only keeps stuff out that is IN the bed. When your driving the mud from under the machine is still there and clogs the seat IMO a bit worse. I have one of those liners cuz of the wood I haul and to keep the blood and guts out of those cranny areas in the seats from the deer i haul in hunting seasons.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That dosnt work. It only keeps stuff out that is IN the bed.
Right, which is what I said to him IF he was trying to keep yard debris, residue from the garden, firewood, etc., out of the seats and rear floor boards. It works great for that, but as I pointed out to him, not so much for mud and crap coming up from the bottom...🤔

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Right, which is what I said to him IF he was trying to keep yard debris, residue from the garden, firewood, etc., out of the seats and rear floor boards. It works great for that, but as I pointed out to him, not so much for mud and crap coming up from the bottom...🤔
Very good! Thats exactly what you said lol. I was just contributing to to your answer with a real life experience of someone who actually has the liner you speak of for the 1000 thats all. Wasnt trying to be mean.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!