mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
it's only done it a couple two or three times, and always in turf mode.

Same MO too;
I've been moving. I stop, put in park, get out, jump back in & put back in H, as I touch the throttle, there is a very audible clunk that sounds like it's coming from the inside rear wheel..(I'm turning slightly) My pointy head says it has to do with the turf mode & it's a gear that isn't all the way seated until it gets a little torque..

I'm thinking this is normal ... yes?

Reactions: BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Same MO too;
I've been moving. I stop, put in park, get out, jump back in & put back in H, as I touch the throttle, there is a very audible clunk that sounds like it's coming from the inside rear wheel..(I'm turning slightly) My pointy head says it has to do with the turf mode & it's a gear that isn't all the way seated until it gets a little torque..

Mine has done this a couple of times, I adjusted the shifting cables and it disappeared????????

Reactions: Tundra20 and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Same MO too;

Adjustment under bed in little box

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

Same MO too;

I’ve noticed mine has occasionally made a clunk like you shifted it from drive to park when it’s still moving. Only this is at take off when first putting it into gear. The cables stretch and need a little adjusting.

Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is doing the same thing and it’s only 5 months old. How do we adjust this? Dealer has no clue.

Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
5D19812F E07E 4AFB 81B9 7EB02470D9F6
A3D8C497 F7A3 4A73 BA75 7659C4DA6708
Thanks. Mine was out of adjustment.

Reactions: RB3offroad and BWAF
Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think Ed that worked. Shifter even feels better. Seemed like before adjustment it had some play in it like it wasn’t truly in gear. Thanks man.

Reactions: RB3offroad and BWAF
Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, (Ed). Stupid auto correct.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!