P1000 Clutch and safety recall

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The shop that I took my Pioneer to said they had the parts too two weeks later and then they're done. I think they must have had more in front of mine to do first.

Reactions: BWAF
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer wants my machine for at least 2 weeks. Refuses to order the campaign or recall without my bike in their shop. So they will get it on my time, end of season.
I think I would tell my dealer ..... if you can not order my parts AHEAD of time, you will not be my dealer in the future. Like Paladin ..... have truck, will travel!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I would tell my dealer ..... if you can not order my parts AHEAD of time, you will not be my dealer in the future. Like Paladin ..... have truck, will travel!
I have been thinking the same thing, If you want me to bring it by to inspect then order parts, I am fine with that, but to have it sit unable to be used on weekends pisses me off. Next closest dealer is a 2 hour round trip. Going to call the parts department and ask him how long it will take to get the stuff. The service department has never been dependable.

Reactions: BigOL3 and BWAF
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been thinking the same thing, If you want me to bring it by to inspect then order parts, I am fine with that, but to have it sit unable to be used on weekends pisses me off. Next closest dealer is a 2 hour round trip. Going to call the parts department and ask him how long it will take to get the stuff. The service department has never been dependable.
My CLOSEST dealer is 2 hrs round trip.

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine should be ready this week. They said I needed new clutches as well so I'm cool with that. I think that means I get an oil change as well..