P1000 clutch update done

R

Rbt

Dec 18, 2017
South
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thankyou to the guy who made the video "How to adjust the turf mode selection". After picking my Pioneer up from the shop in Pelham the turf mode still would not work. I watched the video and within 30 seconds it was right, works great, thankyou. The pics below says it all, get the lines correct and it will work. The first one is after repair and the secnd is before repair or as found. Again, no wonder he wanted to drive it on my trailor, just get it out of here!!!! Thankyou for making the video.

. 20171224 133909 20171224 131921

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Thankyou to the guy who made the video "How to adjust the turf mode selection". After picking my Pioneer up from the shop in Pelham the turf mode still would not work. I watched the video and within 30 seconds it was right, works great, thankyou. The pics below says it all, get the lines correct and it will work. The first one is after repair and the secnd is before repair or as found. Again, no wonder he wanted to drive it on my trailor, just get it out of here!!!! Thankyou for making the video.

.View attachment 60482 View attachment 60483
Mine after about 200 hard miles needed adjusting again. Was at the pioneer takeover and thought I broke the front diff but the cables needed adjusting again. Little stretch I guess. Front lock wasn't engaging all the way and making a bunch of noise.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine after about 200 hard miles needed adjusting again. Was at the pioneer takeover and thought I broke the front diff but the cables needed adjusting again. Little stretch I guess. Front lock wasn't engaging all the way and making a bunch of noise.
Yeah it was jason. The dam arctic cat guy that figured it out. Dammit. Lol. Hes bringing his machine this year. So we can pick on him... maybe

G

Griff

Oct 29, 2016
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are yall finding the clutch UPDATE to be on backorder? Or is the dealer just dicking around?
I'm waiting for one as well. been almost 2 months.

My dealer (Southern Oklahoma) said it would be "after Christmas" before he got the parts in to do the clutch recall.

Griff

Reactions: huxley2
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are yall finding the clutch UPDATE to be on backorder? Or is the dealer just dicking around?
I'm waiting for one as well. been almost 2 months.
Dick, dick, dick, ow I mean tick, tick, tick time go by slowly when your getting the run around. They told me the same after a month I told them I wanted an appointment now and they agreed and fixed it.

Reactions: strongbuilt and pct
jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Did ya'll get letters from Honda for the clutch like they did for the heat fix cause my dealer southern honda in chattanooga said I had to wait on the letter before they would fix it

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I was think that too but not sure I'm going to call them tomorrow and see what they say now that' been about a month ago

mike48

mike48

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
kingsland ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
dealer down here order it will put it on when I get the first service did clutch last week I didn't need a letter.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did ya'll get letters from Honda for the clutch like they did for the heat fix cause my dealer southern honda in chattanooga said I had to wait on the letter before they would fix it

That’s what you can expect from those clowns....bought mine there and it was a downright horrible experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike48

mike48

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
kingsland ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
that's BS kings bay Honda took mine no letter

Reactions: JTW
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My uncle lives in Cumming Ga... we may have to haul the Honda down the next time we go.

When you go look for the water tower that reads “Cumming, GA home of Seimens”. The town has a lot of fun with the name you fit right in don’t you?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!