P1000 clutch update done

B

Bubbadoyle

Mar 28, 2017
Lodi WI
Dropped mine at my dealer last Tuesday evening. Got a call today that clutch update and cabin comfort update were done. Only took a week including them ordering parts. Haven’t picked it up yet to see if it drives any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shout out to Newgate Motorsports in Utah! I called Friday, they said bring it in on Monday, 4.5 hours later I got the call. Clutch and cabin comfort kit were installed and the machine was ready to go! Wow it fells so much better guys, night and day when you first throw it into gear, zero jumping or shuddering! They forgot a couple rivets is all. (so far)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!