BOX1

P500 C'mon guys, you don't have your trigger shield?

25yrds

Oct 28, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
One of the least expensive mods I have done to my little p5 other than the absolute free ones (sway bar removal, reverse lever delete, seat belt delete, etc.). Very satisfied with mine. And, not to mention, the sticker that is included with it is, in my opinion, an awesome theft deterrent l,although it is not intended to be. Thanks Trigger!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
3DCB9730 477B 4261 ABDD EE6998BED948

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
One of the least expensive mods I have done to my little p5 other than the absolute free ones (sway bar removal, reverse lever delete, seat belt delete, etc.). Very satisfied with mine. And, not to mention, the sticker that is included with it is, in my opinion, an awesome theft deterrent l,although it is not intended to be. Thanks Trigger!

Thanks 25! Never thought of the sticker being a theft deterrent but I can see that now, lol! Did my best to make it affordable so everyone could get one.
@Duckhunt , you may have been the one that came up with that name? I remember everyone was kind of spit balling and that one stuck, so thanks man!
These things have been moving at a pretty good rate lately, don't know why as it's still pretty cold out. Four of them were supposed to hit the post office yesterday but my shipping dept (the wife) was sick so they'll most likely go out today. Don't know how long these will continue to be made available, working on the last half roll now. The whole thing can be a big pita to deal with sometimes but I get the satisfaction of helping my fellow P5'ers out. We'll see how it goes, if they keep moving, I might have to form a list again when this stock runs out to warrant ponying up for another roll.
I knew it worked when I made the first one for mine but didn't know what it would take to convince others. Seeing that there's so many of them out there now I guess others are convinced as well. If you ever question how well it's working, just take it out for your next ride. I'm sure you'll choose to put it right back in.
Never fails though, you guys keep stepping up with threads like this to support me and I can't thank you enough. This forum and especially the 500 members are a brotherhood that most wouldn't understand until you belong to it. Thanks guys! 😉

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks 25! Never thought of the sticker being a theft deterrent but I can see that now, lol! Did my best to make it affordable so everyone could get one.
@Duckhunt , you may have been the one that came up with that name? I remember everyone was kind of spit balling and that one stuck, so thanks man!
These things have been moving at a pretty good rate lately, don't know why as it's still pretty cold out. Four of them were supposed to hit the post office yesterday but my shipping dept (the wife) was sick so they'll most likely go out today. Don't know how long these will continue to be made available, working on the last half roll now. The whole thing can be a big pita to deal with sometimes but I get the satisfaction of helping my fellow P5'ers out. We'll see how it goes, if they keep moving, I might have to form a list again when this stock runs out to warrant ponying up for another roll.
I knew it worked when I made the first one for mine but didn't know what it would take to convince others. Seeing that there's so many of them out there now I guess others are convinced as well. If you ever question how well it's working, just take it out for your next ride. I'm sure you'll choose to put it right back in.
Never fails though, you guys keep stepping up with threads like this to support me and I can't thank you enough. This forum and especially the 500 members are a brotherhood that most wouldn't understand until you belong to it. Thanks guys! 😉
This I a great mod, inexpensive, and only takes about 30 min to completely install. The only bad thing about this mod is that it is a one beer project, unless you really really milk it...

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Before the trigger shield I had the foil/insulated automotive mat which stayed wet. Threw it in the trash when the trigger shield arrived. Its also a great barrier after doing the easy-oil-change cut out mod for access to the oil filter.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Yes, of course I have my TriggerShield, had it long before you had yours, it just sat in the box on the shelf for a year because I’m a lazy ass, or busy or something.....🙄

However.......I just finished installing it this afternoon, so a little redemption please. 😂

it only took moments to install, even with the unambiguous instructions despite the brevity of them.

Took it for a spin and couldn’t hear it running, thought somebody slipped the new hybrid P5 into my garage. Ok, an exaggeration right, but there’s a noticeable reduction in the noise level and it’s much too cool yet to test for heat, that will be for later in the year.

The fit is right on mark!!! Thanks @trigger

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, of course I have my TriggerShield, had it long before you had yours, it just sat in the box on the shelf for a year because I’m a lazy ass, or busy or something.....🙄

However.......I just finished installing it this afternoon, so a little redemption please. 😂

it only took moments to install, even with the unambiguous instructions despite the brevity of them.

Took it for a spin and couldn’t hear it running, thought somebody slipped the new hybrid P5 into my garage. Ok, an exaggeration right, but there’s a noticeable reduction in the noise level and it’s much too cool yet to test for heat, that will be for later in the year.

The fit is right on mark!!! Thanks @trigger

That's what I wanted to hear! Been waiting for your install for, like you said, about a year. Yeah, I don't get too crazy with instructions as I feel it's pretty straight forward. You and I have discussed how items fit in the past and I know you can be as much or more picky than I am. Glad you're happy with the noise reduction and be sure to let me know what you think of its heat blocking properties. Thanks Monte!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!