sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, the last couple of days the forum has been a little slow. I mean, really slow...I'm retired have to fill my days with something. Let's pick it up or I'm going to post a scantily clad photo of myself! You've been warned!:cool:
NO! Anything but that. At your age you should call visiting angels to come sit with you during the day. Lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
NO! Anything but that. At your age you should call visiting angels to come sit with you during the day. Lol
Ok, you got their number?.. I think I could turn this around to my advantage. I've already threatened with the picture, now if I can collect some money for keeping my clothes on, I could hire a stripper to come and keep me entertained!o_O

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No it's a nurse that comes and visits old people to check on them and keep them company. Kinda like home hospice. ( it was supposed to be a old person joke) lol
They are senior care professionals

Reactions: joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok, the last couple of days the forum has been a little slow. I mean, really slow...I'm retired have to fill my days with something. Let's pick it up or I'm going to post a scantily clad photo of myself! You've been warned!:cool:
I'm curious if that photo is going to match the blurred out one of my local post office:)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok, you got their number?.. I think I could turn this around to my advantage. I've already threatened with the picture, now if I can collect some money for keeping my clothes on, I could hire a stripper to come and keep me entertained!o_O
You just gave me a great idea for rbr. Need to install stripper pole in the back of the 7.people can sit at the "bar" in the back. We'll charge admission and dj the music and lights from the front. All I need now is a vertically challenged hot woman without stubby fingers-@drfubar can you help me find a local so I don't need to listen to her crap for 5000 miles?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You just gave me a great idea for rbr. Need to install stripper pole in the back of the 7. We'll charge admission and dj the music and lights from the front. All I need now is a vertically challenged hot woman without stubby fingers-@drfubar can you help me find a local so I don't need to listen to her crap for 5000 miles?
Like the way you think my friend

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Like the way you think my friend
It's not been done before that's how I like doing things! Innovation is my middle name buddy thanks for the idea!

Reactions: Delton
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You said stripper. I know I always go deep. Beauty is we could tell her it's an audition for a part that way we wouldn't even have to pay!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been off the forum for a few day. Building a fence. But I have to agree. I'm concerned to. Retired men posting pole dancing pictures? Omg. I'm retired to, but lord,,let's not start that. It's scary thinking what could appear in these hallowed pages......

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
DAMMIT MAN!!! Seriously? Santa Clause in the summer

Sent from iPhone
Didn't look at it that wayo_O
I've been off the forum for a few day. Building a fence. But I have to agree. I'm concerned to. Retired men posting pole dancing pictures? Omg. I'm retired to, but lord,,let's not start that. It's scary thinking what could appear in these hallowed pages......
Yea, somebody needs to slap the hell out of me or I need to go riding the SxS. I'm soooo ashamed:cool:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!