P1000 Cover for shifter holes

M

Mikewarr74

Nov 24, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I thought the two-piece looked far more modern and finished. The one-piece looks like it belongs in an old Caterpillar road grader (no offense intended).
I just like the fact it uses the original bolt holes.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I just like the fact it uses the original bolt holes.
I just used a 3" hole saw, a 2" hole saw and a number of other drill bits to drill holes all over my dash for heater vents and many other things in a 2021 P1K5 w/~60 miles on it. I guess using the original bolt holes for a shifter cover was never a big requirement for me ... 😆

Reactions: Jwyo
B

bridgermgmt

Jul 18, 2021
Tahoe
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I just used a 3" hole saw, a 2" hole saw and a number of other drill bits to drill holes all over my dash for heater vents and many other things in a 2021 P1K5 w/~60 miles on it. I guess using the original bolt holes for a shifter cover was never a big requirement for me ... 😆
Scoop coming in hot with the confidence.....

I am still figuring out how I want to attach some zip ties : )

P

primtim34

Dec 29, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm interested in one as well. Can you send me a PM to set up details?
@Montana

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
The covers did come with studs and gasket. I stopped selling the covers because Honda has an issue with after market parts and warranty. I had a client that purchased a cover in 2019 and had
Transmission adjustment issues. The transmission was adjusted with the cover installed and ultimately needed repairs. Even though the adjustments were satisfactory with the cover installed Honda would not honor the extended Warranty. With that news I stopped selling the covers. Honda says after market parts are a no no.
Sorry Larry

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Must be getting late, I read the title for this thread and my brain sort of took away the f-er when it read "Shifter". Actually thought this thread, "Cover for Shifter Holes" had a whole new meaning. I was like, Say What?! Is this about some unique cover that we all might have use for from time to time when someone is being particularly obnoxious. Okay - heading to bed now, enough damage for today!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
B

BILLCLOAK191

Nov 22, 2018
797RIDGE RD TEMPLETON PA 16259
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The covers did come with studs and gasket. I stopped selling the covers because Honda has an issue with after market parts and warranty. I had a client that purchased a cover in 2019 and had
Transmission adjustment issues. The transmission was adjusted with the cover installed and ultimately needed repairs. Even though the adjustments were satisfactory with the cover installed Honda would not honor the extended Warranty. With that news I stopped selling the covers. Honda says after market parts are a no no.
Sorry Larry

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!