P500 Critique My Ideas On Plow/Accessories Combo

D

dadreier

Sep 6, 2015
Just purchased my P500 (first UTV). Anxious to throw together a snow plow setup before the cold weather gets here.

In my mind, I've put together what I plan to buy, but still would like to toss out these ideas to the group and see what the reaction might be. Nothing has been bought yet, so I'm open to suggestions.

Proposed combo: Strong Made bumper/mount, SW Terra 45SR winch, and KFI 66" straight plow (and mounts).

Your comments appreciated.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Sounds good to me. I know the bumper and winch are good. Don't know much about that plow tho.. I got the terra 4500# too.

D

dadreier

Sep 6, 2015
Thanks for that. The only reason I'm leaning toward the KFI plow is that there's a local indie shop (which I really like) that is listed as a dealer.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You should be fine with the KFI setup.

R

Riverrat435

Jul 22, 2014
My strong made bumper is on the way. I just received my cycle country front mount and push tubes. These are very heavy duty. Have not decided on my plow yet. I have a 3500 Superwinch Terra

Reactions: JACKAL
R

Riverrat435

Jul 22, 2014
I have the cycle country front plow mount and push tube. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the Cycle Country 60 inch snow blade?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!