Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I chose option B.
Dash switches

I don't have it installed yet because it's still to cold, but have been testing the switches.
Dash switches 2

Dash switches 1

Have a good day

advertisement
D

duratime

Jan 26, 2022
Monterey,CA
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I ordered something slightly custom from them and I think that it showed up in like two days, it was pretty unbelievable. It was exactly what I ordered for what I thought was my soon to be delivered 2021 Pioneer 1000, of which my order was cancelled and replaced with a 2022, so nothing I got from them is going to fit my new machine :eek:. Now my buddy with a 2021 is going to benefit from that. I will be buying from them for the 2022 when I figure out what I need and this time actually have the machine in my possession.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!