Cummins Built Not Bought/The Life of Frankie.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Stopping is always more important than getting it rolling IMHO. Good decision to just get it done.
I’ve already decided to change out everything on this rig. Not much left to go, but the last couple things going to wait. Hope that’s not the crap to fail here shortly

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I was at work at 4 this morning to clean up. Everything loaded in truck to head home, lot less in the bed then headed down here.
she looks a little better then a few weeks ago during paint. Officially she is legal to drive finally with belts and seats in. That’s a first. 11 days and counting till she gets loaded for the woods. 2 more appointments this week and one next. Damn...

C1A4F103 593E 4972 84A4 5BDAE7E11F7F

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I was at work at 4 this morning to clean up. Everything loaded in truck to head home, lot less in the bed then headed down here.
she looks a little better then a few weeks ago during paint. Officially she is legal to drive finally with belts and seats in. That’s a first. 11 days and counting till she gets loaded for the woods. 2 more appointments this week and one next. Damn...

View attachment 268576
It's really looking awesome CP!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 268576
Great job!

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV

View attachment 268576
Looking good! Almost there!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looking good! Almost there!!
Omg I’d like to be done. My wife just said she wants to get me the Dory sticker for the truck. Told me to just keep swimming after I lost my s*** a bit in an episode this weekend. Told her I’d put it on.

EB8BC8C6 A8BB 46EE 8B44 ECF19BA5ECD1

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

View attachment 268576
Man that is something to be proud of right there CP

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Truck’s sitting across the street getting alignment and tires. Dropped it a couple hours ago and was told no problem by now. Well there’s a problem, the are having to torch the tie rods to get them loose amongst a few other things. Will be a bit.
Saw the sweat rolling down the tech’s face, although I I feel a little bad and totally understand the frustration I’m glad it not me this time.
I’ll just chill out with my Coors Light and rest for a minute😉
Cheers.
77B83A96 236C 40D9 BB16 A65CDF32F8D0

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Truck’s sitting across the street getting alignment and tires. Dropped it a couple hours ago and was told no problem by now. Well there’s a problem, the are having to torch the tie rods to get them loose amongst a few other things. Will be a bit.
Saw the sweat rolling down the tech’s face, although I I feel a little bad and totally understand the frustration I’m glad it not me this time.
Cheers.
View attachment 268808
Is there an old digital watch epoxied into that table? 😆

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She aligned and was told everything looks good. Had them do a once over and was told nothing was needed anytime soon mechanically. I tend to take peoples word seldomly but it’s nice to hear from someone trying to make money off you that all is good.
This thing drives damn f***ing good! Hand off wheel rolls straight, no rattles or anything weird. f*** ya! Only issue is the rear end still and getting fixed.
I know everyone has their hard minded choice of tires, so do I. After 3 sets with good luck Including my first 1st gen, I went with Yokohama Geolanders. Tall and skinny cause I live in snow county and not completely dumb lol.
finally got 6 wheels! Installing a couple of the wheel simulators now. Getting there!

444F06A4 179C 4F5E 87FD A21D0A91AC7C
469CF9CB AAD7 4E35 BB4D CF6A15D37528

Last edited:
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Cheers.
View attachment 268808
Can’t wait to see the new shoes. This is my favorite thread

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
She aligned and was told everything looks good. Had them do a once over and was told nothing was needed anytime soon mechanically. I tend to take peoples word seldomly but it’s nice to hear from someone trying to make money off you.
This thing drives damn f***ing good! Hand off wheel rolls straight, no rattles or anything weird. f*** ya! Only issue is the rear end still and getting fixed.
I know everyone has their hard minded choice of tires, so do I. After 3 sets with good luck Including my first 1st gen, I went with Yokohama Geolanders. s*** from Japan ain’t bad lol. Tall and skinny cause I live in snow county and not completely dumb lol.
finally got 6 wheels! Installing a couple of the wheel simulators now. Getting there!

View attachment 268834View attachment 268833
CP, this is an unbelievable build, one of a kind! You should be happy to almost have it done! Nice job!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP, this is an unbelievable build, one of a kind! You should be happy to almost have it done! Nice job!
Ang will be happier then me lol. And my daughter can ride comfortably in back, that’s a first for my family. Been a lot of years just getting by. Not that way soon😉😉

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!