Cummins Built Not Bought/The Life of Frankie.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have really enjoyed this thread and seeing all your blood, sweat and tears along the way. I have missed your camping and excursions though, so hopefully you can get back into enjoying the Idaho woods. Enjoy!
Hey neighbor, I have missed them too😭 Back at it in 1 day and counting!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@100Acre thanks so much for your help loading and strapping down camper tonight. It was a b****, camper backed way in so had to maneuver big truck up in there on unlevel ground while turning into it. And trying not to hit bus,garage,or either of my other trucks. The front jacks were a b****, guy gave me too short and light duty tie downs, with no where having the correct ones but we made it work.
I need better swing out jacks because of the dually and maybe a little better place to park it.
I wouldn’t have made it without his help tonight, would’ve spilled over till tomorrow. I was a bit grumpy and tired as well as in a hurry so must apologize for being short tempered. Need to do led lights on the camper too, take too many watts to look that crappy. But we got it done!

6B6FF948 1767 4A77 9217 84F7D02FB858

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@100Acre thanks so much for your help loading and strapping down camper tonight. It was a b****, camper backed way in so had to maneuver big truck up in there on unlevel ground while turning into it. And trying not to hit bus,garage,or either of my other trucks. The front jacks were a b****, guy gave me too short and light duty tie downs, with no where having the correct ones but we made it work.
I need better swing out jacks because of the dually and maybe a little better place to park it.
I wouldn’t have made it without his help tonight, would’ve spilled over till tomorrow. I was a bit grumpy and tired as well as in a hurry so must apologize for being short tempered. Need to do led lights on the camper too, take too many watts to look that crappy. But we got it done!

View attachment 270217
Good job, @100Acre appears to be good help too. Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like it was made just for it ! You all have a good weekend !
😊 It kinda was lol. Camper same year. We did move it an additional 3 in forward from this picture, first time loading it takes a minute to get setup.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Made awesome time. No f***s given. Took about 20 min to feel her out and then it was 10 over all the way in. All temps were normal or below. Thing rides excellent and absolutely no worries. Had tunes cranked up and rolling coal. Super stable pickup, I guess obvious by the camper only dropping it a 1/4 inch lmao. Truck doesn’t feel it in the slightest. She’s an absolute beast. Good to go!
no better site for me then pulling up on my dream of a bad ass first gen. Wife very very pleased. It’s now all paying off finally. Built not bought got multiple waves and thumbs up through town. Happy man here!
Now to do some Pioneer time.

2FBAE29D 7280 41A5 8645 0D8173281BBB

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Made awesome time. No f***s given. Took about 20 min to feel her out and then it was 10 over all the way in. All temps were normal or below. Thing rides excellent and absolutely no worries. Had tunes cranked up and rolling coal. Super stable pickup, I guess obvious by the camper only dropping it a 1/4 inch lmao. Truck doesn’t feel it in the slightest. She’s an absolute beast. Good to go!
no better site for me then pulling up on my dream of a bad ass first gen. Wife very very pleased. It’s now all paying off finally. Built not bought got multiple waves and thumbs up through town. Happy man here!
Now to do some Pioneer time.

View attachment 270371
Badass brother!!!
Enjoy that chit!

Side note: Hope you brought extra gas to fill up clutch 😂😂

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok so the stair situation needs to be better and probably not going to hold out too much longer for awning but it was a great night sleep, woke up to the smell of bacon. Not all that bad.

EE282C21 7664 4834 A6CC 3DBB1C019DA2

much needed break. The whole family in way better moods. Both our boys up as well as about 12 of our friends. Nice relaxing weekend. Went on pretty good night ride but chilled out at camp most of the day. My plan is no plan, ride when I feel like it and have some beers.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Figured I’d put this in this thread. Since about the time I said nice relaxing day I’ve been riding around with my daughter. Been playing bump to pass, I love that with her. Good quality time. Think we’re going to stay out a bit and bang around on a few more trees. Actually a little relaxing compared to the life I had up till this weekend.
8CE21D8D 8FBD 417A 98CA AD1BBBF0EE6B
5BB85254 146A 4240 AC9E 8F2BAB15214E
818101D0 3B5E 4D61 BA77 7FB2CAA8073B
1FDFF0A6 79A3 45BF B0A1 68005DAA14A8

we’re going around in between and cleaning up the grave sites. We started a tread here when our dogs pass to bury at this place. It’s where they spend probably their happiest days so seems right. But as we go we clean up others and throw some flowers around. My daughter has a good heart. I love that about her. We were both in tears for a bit talking about Dobie that was buried here, he was the best dog ever. Miss him. I know he’s still chasing squirrels somewhere.
A yearly thing for us that means everything. I’m just sorry we’re so late getting here.

78ED7FD0 8DE0 489C A193 ED3E2ED0D4ED
F834FB01 43B0 4835 B284 EA58415BEB94

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!