Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I heard there's a new forum that got started up that some of y'all folks might want to check out. @Jerryg mentioned it earlier in this thread:

EDIT: It looks like that domain name is actually taken. Don't try to go to that domain ... I have no idea what's really there.

Last edited:
JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just went for a nice ride today and I actually found a pretty nice insulated mug in the kitchen with a screwed on top to actually fit in the stock cup holder so I can finally say I am happy with the stock cup holder! That's my vote and I am sticking to it!
So what’s the best insulated mug to use in stock cup holders?

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Y'all think this stupid s*** is funny... what a bunch of f***'n a$$holes.

Richard may be OK with this s***, because maybe he doesn't understand how much y'all are f***'n him. This site can be such a valuable resource for everybody, but the dickheads here bully everybody and make'm leave.

It's doesn't have a damn thing to do with hurt feelings. It's why the f*** would anyone choose to go back to jr high school.
Same core group of dick suckers gang up and bully people. Why stick around... a bunch of dumb a$$es.
Easy there sailor!

Also, that’s hilarious. I’m still laughing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!