P1000 Cup Holders

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am beside myself thinking of things while waiting for my Machine. Looking at pictures and asking why is the driver cup holder on the left side of the steering wheel? I know I need to get a life.

F

Flyingpig

Oct 29, 2015
I am beside myself thinking of things while waiting for my Machine. Looking at pictures and asking why is the driver cup holder on the left side of the steering wheel? I know I need to get a life.
Are you left handed?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the cops can see if your sipping on grandpa's cough medicine! I prefer mine where the 700s are !

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you left handed?
Nope right handed thats why I want it on the right. I have the one I want picked out and will order when the machine gets here.

winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
These are for the rear doors even the front door ones are harder to reach than the factory dash holders but are still on the left I will be mounting my new Scotty holders on the right side of the steering wheel.
They are for the FRONT and rear. There is already the indentions in the front and rear doors of the 1000. Yes the package says rear, bc the 700 already had them on the front.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I u
They are for the FRONT and rear. There is already the indentions in the front and rear doors of the 1000. Yes the package says rear, bc the 700 already had them on the front.

Yes I understand that and have looked at all accessories and instructions. I didn't even look for a place on the 1000 doors as that would be worse than the dash in my opinion.The cup holder on dash to left of steering wheel would be good for a left hander. I want it on the right side of the wheel so I can reach it EZ. So I will order one of these that I had in my old pickup and they worked very well. http://www.amazon.com/Scotty-Holder-Bulkhead-Gunnel-Mount/dp/B001M4HT8O/?tag=sxsweb24-20

advertisement
MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Yes I u

Yes I understand that and have looked at all accessories and instructions. I didn't even look for a place on the 1000 doors as that would be worse than the dash in my opinion.The cup holder on dash to left of steering wheel would be good for a left hander. I want it on the right side of the wheel so I can reach it EZ. So I will order one of these that I had in my old pickup and they worked very well. http://www.amazon.com/Scotty-Holder-Bulkhead-Gunnel-Mount/dp/B001M4HT8O/?tag=sxsweb24-20
You could just work on your dexterity.....

Reactions: Jbird and adnoh
winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
@ofrcboy Wow, you will drill holes in a 18k+ machine that has factory cup holders to ad one that will keep you from switching hands on the steering wheel to grab your.........uh......Starbucks latte!? I will gladly drive with my right hand for a sec to grab my beer out of my left hand dash cup holder and kill it and then reach to the door and grab my next one on deck in the door cup holder, then turn around and grab one out of my yeti 65! Lol jk drill away!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You could always use a ram mount ball. They have floating cup holders, gps holders, phone, tablet, all sorts of things. I've used an iPad as a gps mounted in my Rzr going across the desert before. But the floating cup holder would be great to for those rough trails.

Reactions: Montecresto
Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
All you need is to add theses to the front and rear! Honda Pioneer 700 4 Seater - Rear Drink Holder they fit front and rear of the 1000!
Done x 4. Thanks for the heads up Hondasxs.com!

Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
I'm kinda pissed the cup holders won't hold my yeti tumbler. I've got to come up with something lol.
Well, the cab of Whiskey now officially supports no less than 8 drink holders of 3 separate and very attractive types. And that's about right, with 4 in the back.Yeti's sized included (20 ounce).

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, the cab of Whiskey now officially supports no less than 8 drink holders of 3 separate and very attractive types. And that's about right, with 4 in the back.Yeti's sized included (20 ounce).
What kind of cup holders do you have?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!