P1000 Cup Holders

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The new engel tumbler is out I'm gonna try to see if it fits in cup holder. They state they are slimmer than yeti.

T

TheBob

Feb 15, 2016
North West Arkansas
Well, the cab of Whiskey now officially supports no less than 8 drink holders of 3 separate and very attractive types. And that's about right, with 4 in the back.Yeti's sized included (20 ounce).
8 cup holders, five people. Someone's having to hold their extra cups! I bought my '95 Tahoe because of the number of cup holders it had....I can relate.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope right handed thats why I want it on the right. I have the one I want picked out and will order when the machine gets here.
Just need to practice more. Get a 12 pack and drink them all left handed you be good to go.

Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The left handed cup holder makes it easier to reach when you're out of the driver seat. Im glade for it too because I fish off mine parked near the pond and makes it convenient to have a readily accessible holder... just my .02 not like it was designed for me, was it?

advertisement
D

dotman1

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 24, 2016
Tx Gulf Coast
Here is my solution. B95393bf6a74206197c209fc3941ba9d

D

dotman1

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 24, 2016
Tx Gulf Coast
I mounted a piece of 1" pvc pipe and the cup holder clips firmly in place. When i need the middle seat the cup holder comes out easy and clips on the roll cage or anything else handy. The pvc pipe in not in the way of anything.

Reactions: Bigred48
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You could always use a ram mount ball. They have floating cup holders, gps holders, phone, tablet, all sorts of things. I've used an iPad as a gps mounted in my Rzr going across the desert before. But the floating cup holder would be great to for those rough trails.
Great option. Amazon???

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!