Multi Curious on what age when you purchased your SxS?

Age when purchased SxS?

• Total voters
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Haha actually when I joined my name was "oak". I only chose that name because my buggy was parked by an oak tree in my first avatar and i couldnt think of anything else. Then one day @rocmar called me bro. Another member told him I was a female and he felt so bad for calling me bro. It didnt bother me in the least!!! Haha But he was so apologetic and so sweet about it. He thought maybe i could be "miss" oak so everyone would know I was a female… So here I am, miss oak. Hahaha
BTW thanks roc, i like it. :)
HaHa...."Miss"...
your welcome......

J

Jimmy-AZ

Lifetime Member
May 9, 2017
Gold Canyon, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would love to go riding in the desert day and night especially night!
Yes Smitty I do remember the night rides. I also remember chasing jack rabbits and the trick was to try to stay as close as you could to them meaning it was really tough to turn as fast as they did up close

Sent from my SM-T818V using Tapatalk

R

Rustell

Looking at the pole numbers 50+ 1146

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yes Smitty I do remember the night rides. I also remember chasing jack rabbits and the trick was to try to stay as close as you could to them meaning it was really tough to turn as fast as they did up close

Do you still night ride?

Reactions: iowaguy
J

Jimmy-AZ

Lifetime Member
May 9, 2017
Gold Canyon, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you still night ride?
No, momma is a bit....... shall we say "chicken" lol. I do know these led lights are bright, nothing like we had on our mo cycles back in the day.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No, momma is a bit....... shall we say "chicken" lol. I do know these led lights are bright, nothing like we had on our mo cycles back in the day.

Well get her some lights! HA!

Reactions: rocmar and Jimmy-AZ
jpgoody98

jpgoody98

Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2016
Kearney, MO
I was 35 when we bought our first/current sxs, p1kd. 2-3 yrs ago.

Always had dirt and street bikes, mostly old ones nothing special. Then we moved to a suburb of KC on acreage. Our city allows sxs on the streets here so had to get one right away! About a year or two later my twin brother followed suite, same sxs.

We use it for errands, cruising to friends house or Mexican, bomb around our property, plow snow and my favorite, bus stop duty! it's about a 1/4 mile to the End of our lane.

It gets muddy sometimes but has a pretty pampered life in the garage. My truck gets the barn. Sticker shock was a little hard but I sold my jeep to justify it. I regret that part but love the sxs.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm 37 and I've been in the P7-4 for 3 months now. I picked it up for no other reason than fun. I've been wheeling for years now. The best thing for me is being able to take my wife and kids along!

Tradertrent

Tradertrent

Lifetime Member
Apr 7, 2017
MONTANA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
40s will take it, from what I have read for 4 years

So far, 40's is behind. You don't start living until your 50's.
Honda 3 Wheeler at 14. Honda CR 250's at 16 and 18. No ATV's other than horses. Personally, I prefer to turn a key than reigns. At 50, I sprang for the Pioneer. So far, so good!

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I bought my P5 at age 63. I always did a lot of wheeling but it was always in pickups. When I bought a 1 Ton Dually Duramax (not an off-road machine even though it's four wheel drive) to pull my Toy Hauler I had to get something that would Wheel, Fit in the Toy Hauler, and still leave room in it for my Boat (Hobie Tandem Outfitter Kayak) since Sherry and I still do lots of fishing in all kinds of water. We love it and it even launches our "boat".

WB

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
56051 3aafa2eeaafb00901c5d632869387edf

Looks like...Hondasxsclub. ...
Is also..the "old Fu-kers club"
Owning..the P5...
50+.....Rocks & Rules..
haha
Watch for...lurking rocks
in the ....shadows
RIDE SAFE

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Bhahahahaha the kissy faces dont work on here :)❤️❤️❤️❤️

I have a feeling we're off topic hahaha
just noticed..your new Avatar
....."BADASS"......Miss

Reactions: Miss_Oak
B

Billpete

Apr 29, 2017
Akron, oh
Ownership

1. 500
53. Like a lot of us, dirt bikes in teens and 20's. Also had a snowmobile. Bought a Honda Fourtrax in my 30's and kept it until last year when I sold it to a friend that wanted it to plow sidewalks. That thing would not die which is one reason I stayed with Honda. Got the SxS so my wife could ride with me (and drive it). Still trying to find time to take it up to the Allegheny Forest on our first big ride, but use it all the time around the house and on local trails.

Reactions: Mudder and rocmar
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
50-something for the Camo Mistress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rocmar and JWB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!