Multi Curious on what age when you purchased your SxS?

Age when purchased SxS?

• Total voters
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yup. Born in ‘65

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Your math is cutting it close, born in 1965, lets see, 52 ish, your just a pup! HA!

Never claimed where I was past midfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I was 1 week short of 11 when I bought my Kawasaki 160 3 wheeler with some of my lawn mowing money. Rode that until I was 21 and bought a 2005 Honda Foreman S. I was 26 when I bought my Yamaha Rhino; 2008 Special Edition. Since then I have had a couple of other Atv's and two other SxS's, including a PK15. Now back to the more simple Honda's and won't look back. The P500 is the perfect compliment to my Rubicon and an excellent way to introduce my kids to the world beyond the beaten path.

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I was 1 week short of 11 when I bought my Kawasaki 160 3 wheeler with some of my lawn mowing money. Rode that until I was 21 and bought a 2005 Honda Foreman S. I was 26 when I bought my Yamaha Rhino; 2008 Special Edition. Since then I have had a couple of other Atv's and two other SxS's, including a PK15. Now back to the more simple Honda's and won't look back. The P500 is the perfect compliment to my Rubicon and an excellent way to introduce my kids to the world beyond the beaten path.
Haha...
your the only guy...I know of
...that went from big to small...in
a sxs..
P5...The Goat..
great choice....
enjoy

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Haha...
your the only guy...I know of
...that went from big to small...in
a sxs..
P5...The Goat..
great choice....
enjoy

Yeah, even my friends say I'm goofy; and they are probably right, but I really seem to enjoy the smaller atv's and utv's better. I can get into just about any spot, I have plenty of power, and there are less high-tech things to go wrong. All my buddies said I would regret selling the PK1-5 for the Rubicon; they were way wrong. So wrong that after a year, I bought another small one. To each his own I guess. The only down side is, now when they wreck their high speed, high dollar toys, it will take me more trips to bring them back to the vehicles.

Reactions: trigger and JWB
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, even my friends say I'm goofy; and they are probably right, but I really seem to enjoy the smaller atv's and utv's better. I can get into just about any spot, I have plenty of power, and there are less high-tech things to go wrong. All my buddies said I would regret selling the PK1-5 for the Rubicon; they were way wrong. So wrong that after a year, I bought another small one. To each his own I guess. The only down side is, now when they wreck their high speed, high dollar toys, it will take me more trips to bring them back to the vehicles.
HaHa...or they could walk...lol
I love my p5...fits in truck..
fits tight trails...price is right.....
Great choice. ...IMO
everyone got there own deal
enjoy

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Bump for the new members.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!