BOX1

P500 CV - A-Arm boot protectors

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Which Boot protectors are the best for the P 500. Without breaking the bank. I do mostly trail riding in my 2023 P-500. I just love this darn thing.

IMG 20230526 125256358 HDR

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Which Boot protectors are the best for the P 500. Without breaking the bank. I do mostly trail riding in my 2023 P-500. I just love this darn thing.

View attachment 389896
Lot of people don't use them at all cause they tend to hold a lot of shît in them. Some have had issues with sticks and such getting lodged and stuck because of the guards.......my 2 cents, if all you ride is rocky/desert areas then I'd say go for it, other wise spend the $ on something else 🤷‍♂️

Good luck!

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
Lot of people don't use them at all cause they tend to hold a lot of shît in them. Some have had issues with sticks and such getting lodged and stuck because of the guards.......my 2 cents, if all you ride is rocky/desert areas then I'd say go for it, other wise spend the $ on something else 🤷‍♂️

Good luck!
I had a stick get stuck between the muffler and the muffler heatshield while on a ride. It was pretty crazy driving through the forest smelling wood burning. I was looking around to see if I could identify where the fire was but couldn't. I finally stopped and realized it was my P520 that was burning, lol. I removed the stick and all was good.

Mike

silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
I don't have any. I manly ride in the desert. I'll cut new trails thru the brush and go pick a a deer right where it took a dirt nap. In 8 years I have had 2 boots cut open. Each time I just bought the whole axle. My plan is to replace the split boots later and have spares ready to go. I feel like you could have guards on and still cut one open. I'd spend the $ elsewhere.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 389896
I have an aluminum set i got off of somebody on here that went to a Kawasaki. I mainly ride in the woods/trails and thought they were a good idea. I still have them on it but wouldn't buy them again as they just collect leaves, mud and sticks.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've been running the Strong Made stick stoppers since I bought mine, front and back. They have holes in the bottom to drain out. They do collect crap but as long as you keep an eye on them and clean them out on occasion they do what they're supposed to do. I've never had a torn boot or anything.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!