sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I still need to tighten it up alittle and figure out how to change the title to cab instead of can

Reactions: Jshell3 and 500
N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you selling these? This looks to be quite the upgrade from the Honda cab. I like how you cocked the plywood on the doors to maintain airflow while still providing protection!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you selling these? This looks to be quite the upgrade from the Honda cab. I like how you cocked the plywood on the doors to maintain airflow while still providing protection!
They are not forsale yet because it's still in research and development stage. When it comes to air flow we tried to think of everything. The only complaints I get is about the quality, it blocks the view, and the can of cat food that helps keeps the windshield on keeps falling off oh and one more complaint i get is it's hard to get in and put the extension cord back on from the inside of the cab.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are not forsale yet because it's still in research and development stage. When it comes to air flow we tried to think of everything. The only complaints I get is about the quality, it blocks the view, and the can of cat food that helps keeps the windshield on keeps falling off oh and one more complaint i get is it's hard to get in and put the extension cord back on from the inside of the cab.
I say let it ride. Quality and visibility are both overrated.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
"The only complaints I get is about the quality, it blocks the view" but I sure love those fig Newtons-Ricky Bobby

N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I think you're going to have a hard time matching Honda's price point on the doors, but you could skip the black paint and possibly save a little there?

Honda Hard Front Doors Black

Fits: 2016 HONDA Pioneer 1000
Part# 1475990003

Our price: $2599.95
Get $130.00 in Quick Cash

View Product Details

Color:Black
2 In-Stock

I can surely envision a couple markets that this cab would appeal to with the limited visibility though;
1. Single men that take home ugly chicks from the bar.
2. Married men that take home hot chicks from the bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah, I think you're going to have a hard time matching Honda's price point on the doors, but you could skip the black paint and possibly save a little there?

Honda Hard Front Doors Black

Fits: 2016 HONDA Pioneer 1000
Part# 1475990003

Our price: $2599.95
Get $130.00 in Quick Cash

View Product Details

Color:Black
2 In-Stock

Qty.
Add to wish list Add to commonly bought items list

I can surely envision a couple markets that this cab would appeal to with the limited visibility though;
1. Single men that take home ugly chicks from the bar.
2. Married men that take home hot chicks from the bar.
Or...3. Broke Back Mountain style camping.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I had a pic of my old riding mower I made a cab out of conduit and storage canvas lol. My wife actually walked out in the yard and told me to take it off. Guess I embarrassed her. I told her she knew how I was before she married me. Too late now lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!