Darn you Craigslist!!! New (to me) tires Pitbull Growlers

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
So, ever since purchasing my P500 the wheels and tires have bugged me. The wheels only due to one rim that has a decent chunk out of it (pick below) otherwise I like the wheels. The tires, are just not my choice. More mud oriented and they ride lumpy.

Logic would tell me to run these until they're bald then swap them out. Unfortunately logic doesn't work well me. I was ready to order new and had multiple people interested in my wheel and tires for $350. Then last night browsing Craigslist I came across a set of Pitbull Growlers 26" for 14" wheels. Previously I had the more aggressive Rockers and loved them. Even if they were a bit more agressive than I needed. Needless to say, I grabbed these tonight and will mount them on my current wheels.
20161129 201734
20161129 201637

20161129 203103

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
It does hold air fine. But I was wondering if that break could be warranties. They are ITP wheels. I'll call tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, ever since purchasing my P500 the wheels and tires have bugged me. The wheels only due to one rim that has a decent chunk out of it (pick below) otherwise I like the wheels. The tires, are just not my choice. More mud oriented and they ride lumpy.

Logic would tell me to run these until they're bald then swap them out. Unfortunately logic doesn't work well me. I was ready to order new and had multiple people interested in my wheel and tires for $350. Then last night browsing Craigslist I came across a set of Pitbull Growlers 26" for 14" wheels. Previously I had the more aggressive Rockers and loved them. Even if they were a bit more agressive than I needed. Needless to say, I grabbed these tonight and will mount them on my current wheels. View attachment 27492View attachment 27493

View attachment 27491
Might lose a lot of air when those tires are smashing over rocks at slow speed.

advertisement
doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
Update...new wheel is on the way. For the record lifetime warranty is only for "original owners" With a bit of magic and some charm a new wheel will be arriving soon.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
J

JTW

Update...new wheel is on the way. For the record lifetime warranty is only for "original owners" With a bit of magic and some charm a new wheel will be arriving soon.

You are the original owner of this wheel.. that would be the one that gets broken everytime from here out!

Reactions: rocmar and doolin64

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!