P1000 Dash indicator question

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, scrolling through the settings. I see an hour an mileage setting. Also an hour an mileage indicator that both have wrenches. What the heck are these for, reminders for the next service?

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So Dumb, how did you make it this far in life? Just kidding, I was confused when I say it on mine too. haha

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, scrolling through the settings. I see an hour an mileage setting. Also an hour an mileage indicator that both have wrenches. What the heck are these for, reminders for the next service?
After you do the service they will still be on. Push and hold the button, turn the key on then off, then let off the button (think thats it someone correct me if im wrong. Lol) and the wrenches will go away till next time to remind.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie and BWAF
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
After you do the service they will still be on. Push and hold the button, turn the key on then off, then let off the button (think thats it someone correct me if im wrong. Lol) and the wrenches will go away till next time to remind.
They don’t appear on the actual hour or mileage readings, just didn’t understand what the purpose was for the second hour an mileage setting. Thx.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!