P1000 Dealer Clueless

ElmerFudd

ElmerFudd

Jul 19, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With my brother when he picked up his 3 seater Wed.
Short test ride, couldn't get the Manual Shift to engage. Dealer said it had to be in Sport Mode.
While brother was settling up I took it out and figured it out. Has to be in gear then push AT/MT button. Everytime you take it out of gear it resets and you have to do it again. No biggy, just wish dealers would learn the machines they are selling.

Reactions: PineTree
B

Beastburner

Oct 20, 2013
Missouri
Short test ride, couldn't get the Manual Shift to engage. Dealer said it had to be in Sport Mode.
While brother was settling up I took it out and figured it out. Has to be in gear then push AT/MT button. Everytime you take it out of gear it resets and you have to do it again. No biggy, just wish dealers would learn the machines they are selling.
Did did sport mode work in low??

Last edited by a moderator:
DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
ST GEORGE UTAH/ACCORD LAKES SEVIER COUNTY UTAH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are selling so fast they don't have time to learn. Other than being a Honda, this site is why I am forever loyal. great job Ya'll love the threads.

Reactions: bigsnowman
sajnaj

sajnaj

Jul 5, 2015
clinton indiana
my dealer sold me the wrong oil filter the first go around but thanks to this site it was quickly corrected

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!