crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Hello! (From Gretna)

I had a deposit down with that same dealer in Lincoln. Agree on the ones here in Omaha, although Dillion Brothers was the one that is getting a couple in. I actually found mine in Iowa. Mason City Honda, I believe they're a powerhouse.

Ryan
Hi Ryan! Let me know if you have questions or need help. I'm out by the Elkhorn River, near 241st and Q. You can't be that far away.

For all that are reading this and wanting to get a new machine, Powerhouse dealers are the ones to seek out. They seem to get inventory first.

Rob

49north

49north

Jan 9, 2021
Daisy WA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
I just took a merciless a$$ raping on one. $13670 out the door. All other dealers ( that had one in Transit) were around the same. It was "buy it now", or I have it sold 7 more time today. I didn't get to see it or start it up and test drive it. Just stroked a checked. I am very thankful that it works for me, but very sour on price and sales conditions.
I paid a good price with zero negotiating from the dealer one year ago.
Glad to get the 520, it is worth every penny..

D

driller

Feb 19, 2022
WV
Ownership

1. 520
Seller's market in most places. I was impatient when the local dealer had ONE 520 in stock that had been sold twice the day I went to look at it. They had 3 more on the wait list with only 2 machines coming in that they knew of. It was going to be June and beyond before any further stock.

I found most advertised online were "coming soon" or sold. I found one 2 hours away and put down a deposit over the phone. Picked it up 2 days later before someone else bought it out from under me. I paid $12,300 all-in and knew that meant it was about $600 over MSRP. I made a point to ask at signing to what the charges over MSRP represented. Politely I was told once the price was negotiated, they simply backed into the numbers to add to the MSRP. Knowing the market, I was good with that. They are a business in a difficult situation.

Reactions: crewcabrob

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!