Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
pi·ta
ˈpēdə/
noun
North American
noun: pitta; plural noun: pittas; noun: pitta bread; plural noun: pitta breads; noun: pita; plural noun: pitas; noun: pita bread; plural noun: pita breads
  1. flat hollow unleavened bread that can be split open to hold a filling.
At his age I'm sure he knows what unleavened bread is. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
LandPioneer is on the money!
Still trying to get things on this end with work figured out and ain't making a promise that may be out of my control to keep but we're going to try and come a little early for the TO and ride your yard lol. I'd like to get in Bullrun as well. Going to be tired but I'd like a couple hundred miles in that weekend which will be tough because I'd love to meet everyone too so we're trying to extend it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
pi·ta
ˈpēdə/
noun
North American
noun: pitta; plural noun: pittas; noun: pitta bread; plural noun: pitta breads; noun: pita; plural noun: pitas; noun: pita bread; plural noun: pita breads
I prefer to use the urban dictionary whenever possible. lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
pi·ta
ˈpēdə/
noun
North American
I still don't see the association

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LandPioneer is on the money!
Still trying to get things on this end with work figured out and ain't making a promise that may be out of my control to keep but we're going to try and come a little early for the TO and ride your yard lol. I'd like to get in Bullrun as well. Going to be tired but I'd like a couple hundred miles in that weekend which will be tough because I'd love to meet everyone too so we're trying to extend it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I enjoy watching and learning from the tire comments... I've been a "tire guy" for many years and as Delton mentioned there are so many options! I don't have enough experience to know if the stock BH's are good or the best option for me... Traction on a multitude of surfaces and tread longevity are a super tricky balance! I will most likely try something different than stock when the time comes, but I will also most likely run the same wheels.
there's nothing wrong with the stock bighorns... I've run them for over 1000 miles of some of the most demanding trails in TN (Royal Blue, Windrock, New River, Sundquist, Aetna Mountain, etc), and they've never let me down. they are grippy as hell on rock and in mud and decent on the pavement too. I don't recall anyone on the forum having an issue with the stock bighorns... except for folks that have issues in their heads... I won't mention any names, but we may be reading a thread about them right now... :D

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
there's nothing wrong with the stock bighorns... I've run them for over 1000 miles of some of the most demanding trails in TN (Royal Blue, Windrock, New River, Sundquist, Aetna Mountain, etc), and they've never let me down. they are grippy as hell on rock and in mud and decent on the pavement too. I don't recall anyone on the forum having an issue with the stock bighorns... except for folks that have issues in their heads... I won't mention any names, but we may be reading a thread about them right now... :D
My only concern is sidewalls against rock abuse. Id rather err on side of caution and go thicker for the rough stuff. Kinda like I think for the most part people are good. But I still keep loaded guns in my home.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My only concern is sidewalls against rock abuse. Id rather err on side of caution and go thicker for the rough stuff. Kinda like I think for the most part people are good. But I still keep loaded guns in my home.
I understand the concern, I'm just saying I've given mine hell and never cut one... haven't seen anyone else cut one either... but I have seen plenty of folks that need to be shot!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay one more (for the bunny hill video remarks that my own wife laughed at going down the interstate).
How can you tell Don has been behind the woodshed with his pet turkey?? Here's how...

Poor fella. Took him at least 10 minutes to comfortably sit down. I sure hope he wore protection.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay one more (for the bunny hill video remarks that my own wife laughed at going down the interstate).
How can you tell Don has been behind the woodshed with his pet turkey?? Here's how...

Poor fella. Took him at least 10 minutes to comfortably sit down. I sure hope he wore protection.
And finally.. Why did Don cross the road?? Cause his **** was stuck in a chicken!!
Thanks you Thank you!! I'll be here all night. Be sure and tip your waitresses.

advertisement