P1000 Delton becomes a Mary's Ridge Retard

J

JTW

there's nothing wrong with the stock bighorns... I've run them for over 1000 miles of some of the most demanding trails in TN (Royal Blue, Windrock, New River, Sundquist, Aetna Mountain, etc), and they've never let me down. they are grippy as hell on rock and in mud and decent on the pavement too. I don't recall anyone on the forum having an issue with the stock bighorns... except for folks that have issues in their heads... I won't mention any names, but we may be reading a thread about them right now... :D
Lmao

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sheep are for the rich people. Goats work well in a pinch.

That was Montana anyways. Was just trying to get at Drf a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I understand the concern, I'm just saying I've given mine hell and never cut one... haven't seen anyone else cut one either... but I have seen plenty of folks that need to be shot!
Ok I wanted to leave it alone but I just can't. Plus you know we tight and can banter back n forth harmlessly. I've never seen a p1k with a busted engine case either. Is the stock skid safe? I ain't taking chances is my defense. I bet you got some thick stuff under yours as well lol. I was in the throat of the devil at Don's and put faith in my Horns to keep me from climbing those grades to get back. I just don't poke bears too much. Cause knowing my luck....it will run out. Nothing but love for my Chattanooga peeps!!

Reactions: PioneerPete
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay one more (for the bunny hill video remarks that my own wife laughed at going down the interstate).
How can you tell Don has been behind the woodshed with his pet turkey?? Here's how...

Poor fella. Took him at least 10 minutes to comfortably sit down. I sure hope he wore protection.
3 likes for my turkey vid?? Seriously? I thought that was some of my best work. Hell I'm still laughing bout it lol

advertisement