Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think @drfubar is right, he's made at @Delton
That ain't even funny man! I'd literally be upset if that was even remotely true. I value my friendship with every one of y'all. I'll always be in y'all's corner. Straight up. Ok back to picking....serious time is over!!!! Maybe Joey got stuck in a rented Polaris in Panama and doesn't want to admit it??

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That ain't even funny man! I'd literally be upset if that was even remotely true. I value my friendship with every one of y'all. I'll always be in y'all's corner. Straight up. Ok back to picking....serious time is over!!!! Maybe Joey got stuck in a rented Polaris in Panama and doesn't want to admit it??
Or worse....he actually owns a popo! And took it to Panama with him. And it broke (shocking I know) and he's embarrassed to tell us. It's okay brother. We get it. (Not really but play along anyways lol)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3 likes for my turkey vid?? Seriously? I thought that was some of my best work. Hell I'm still laughing bout it lol
I have bark burns on mine and Don has feather rot on his. Who else is hurting this morning?? Lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton tells again how your Wife was laughing at the bunny slope comments... I love that part
I watched vid in restaurant but no sound. Played it again in car on interstate. Told Donna....listen to this. 10 bucks says I get bad-mouthed. She laughed her butt off at every shot you gave me. I did too.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Soooooo what you are saying you were sitting on the toilet answering us on the forum? Gawd, I feel so dirty.
Yessir that's what I'm saying. I was in process of a pinch right when I tagged your name. Deal with THAT for a while buddy!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some good news for me. I found funding for the new suitcase Tig welder I'm dying to get. Will have enough overtime pay after New Years to buy 2.5 of them lol. Woohoo!!! I want one soooo dang bad. I'll be switching to aluminum for my add ons shortly. And since it's a suitcase model, I can come to people's aid with just my little dodge neon lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some good news for me. I found funding for the new suitcase Tig welder I'm dying to get. Will have enough overtime pay after New Years to buy 2.5 of them lol. Woohoo!!! I want one soooo dang bad. I'll be switching to aluminum for my add ons shortly. And since it's a suitcase model, I can come to people's aid with just my little dodge neon lol

God I'd like to get good at aluminum welding. Im jealous. I'd sure as hell get rid of that pic buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Manwell
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's gone but screenshots still exist lol. If I got canned for that, my wife wouldn't say one word to me. She knows how this joint is. And yes, beautiful beads on aluminum is my ultimate goal!! I'd be jealous of myself lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is Delton. My phone has been hacked. If you get friend requests or see suspicious posts, be advised it wasn't in fact me. I'm working on my security as we speak

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is Delton. My phone has been hacked. If you get friend requests or see suspicious posts, be advised it wasn't in fact me. I'm working on my security as we speak
Well, this isn't Don, I'm a Nissan mangement watchdog and I'm putting you on notice. Pack your s*** and get over to the real Don's to ride. You're fired

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

It was sent through Yahoo! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Delton and sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Make sure it has AC for aluminum. Most of the smaller inverter Tigs are DC only.

advertisement