Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Delton couldn't make the ridge before. What's he going to do if it snows?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Have Joeys kid along for encouragement "hammer down!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have Joeys kid along for encouragement "hammer down!"

That reminds me back at the Bull (I think it was just me and Joey's rigs there) I was semi struggling to get over some rocks and Marshall yells out "My daddy made it" lmao. I was thinking this kid will never let me live it down if I fail. So I made it thankfully. You can hear him yell it on the video. Funny stuff.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That reminds me back at the Bull (I think it was just me and Joey's rigs there) I was semi struggling to get over some rocks and Marshall yells out "My daddy made it" lmao. I was thinking this kid will never let me live it down if I fail. So I made it thankfully. You can hear him yell it on the video. Funny stuff.

Funny what kids say. No filter

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet @joeymt33 remembers that very well lol. That was an awesome day. Heck they've all been awesome!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Snow would be just more awesomeness thrown into an already fun area. I'll have to take the interstate which kinda sucks. That back way has some serious mtns on it. Very steep grades and sharp curves. Ole Red would struggle even with 4wd. I need a truck guys. That's just all there is to it. We bought the expedition but I can never use it cause we shuttling 20 kids at a time (it seems so anyways). I refuse to go into debt any further so guess it'll have to wait. Good talk Delton. Thank you sir. Btw, did you see Don with that Tom? Yeah, freaky right? So that's how he got a feather bed? Yup reckon so.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Snow would be just more awesomeness thrown into an already fun area. I'll have to take the interstate which kinda sucks. That back way has some serious mtns on it. Very steep grades and sharp curves. Ole Red would struggle even with 4wd. I need a truck guys. That's just all there is to it. We bought the expedition but I can never use it cause we shuttling 20 kids at a time (it seems so anyways). I refuse to go into debt any further so guess it'll have to wait. Good talk Delton. Thank you sir. Btw, did you see Don with that Tom? Yeah, freaky right? So that's how he got a feather bed? Yup reckon so.
You work a Nissan man..
Just dobit Johnny Cash style...on piece at a time;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The tig doesn't leave stacked quarters unless both your hands and foot can...lol. Whats fun is sitting in the bed welding around a pipe overhead and using your knee to control the foot peddle! Needless to say, my in a tough spot welds suck and my comfortable weld look decent. Seems like all the comfortable welds get covered up though.
I've actually heard of Eastwood.
Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC Welder

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea. For that price with everything u need to start welding is a very good deal and pretty portable if needed. Might want to look at some outside reviews but that price might be worth a gamble regardless.
That's what I'm thinking also. I've only read a couple reviews and both were good. Pickwelder.com has them in top 3 for under a grand. 200amps should be plenty for me. Anything thicker I'll use the 211 anyways. I think I'm all in on this one. If more reviews back it up. Now to just work that 84 hrs of overtime and I'll be a welding fool. I'm sneaking tomorrow and Sunday and using one of the tigs they have here. At 700 bucks, I can afford a plasma cutter too. Sure could've used one on that bumper I narrowed lol

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That's what I'm thinking also. I've only read a couple reviews and both were good. Pickwelder.com has them in top 3 for under a grand. 200amps should be plenty for me. Anything thicker I'll use the 211 anyways. I think I'm all in on this one. If more reviews back it up. Now to just work that 84 hrs of overtime and I'll be a welding fool. I'm sneaking tomorrow and Sunday and using one of the tigs they have here. At 700 bucks, I can afford a plasma cutter too. Sure could've used one on that bumper I narrowed lol
At 19 I took the money I had saved for a new roof on my house and bought a plasma cutter. Lol. They are awesome. Another tool I love is a portaband.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you run out of room for all them tools i got plenty of room in my shop for you to store em

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you run out of room for all them tools i got plenty of room in my shop for you to store em
Tools are 2nd in priority only behind the sxs. The 4wheeler and motorcycle will sit outside before I let a tool leave. I did have a super nice body/acetylene outfit with a 700.00 Victor torch. I didn't use it so I gave whole thing away for 550 bucks lol.

Reactions: GlockMeister
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar preparations have already begun.
IMG 20161216 205455440 1336x752

I won't be driving much on the road so I reinstalled my rear rack.
IMG 20161216 205507141 1336x752

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've actually heard of Eastwood.
Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC Welder

Looks like I've missed all the fun

I had time to read over most of this thread. Y'all are some crazy folks! Especially that Delton feller.

Btw, I bought a kit from Eastwood that came with a tig machine and plasma cutter. When you going to show me how to use it?

advertisement