P1000 Delton becomes a Mary's Ridge Retard

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I wanted to leave it alone but I just can't. Plus you know we tight and can banter back n forth harmlessly. I've never seen a p1k with a busted engine case either. Is the stock skid safe? I ain't taking chances is my defense. I bet you got some thick stuff under yours as well lol. I was in the throat of the devil at Don's and put faith in my Horns to keep me from climbing those grades to get back. I just don't poke bears too much. Cause knowing my luck....it will run out. Nothing but love for my Chattanooga peeps!!
you know its all good @Delton !! I must confess that I just swapped my bighorns for something a little more "robust" and some might say, more "aggressive"...lol also added the highlifter and elkas... pictures are coming soon, but I'm all tapped out right now. gotta take it for a test run tomorrow and see how it all feels. felt great in the yard. lol

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
you know its all good @Delton !! I must confess that I just swapped my bighorns for something a little more "robust" and some might say, more "aggressive"...lol also added the highlifter and elkas... pictures are coming soon, but I'm all tapped out right now. gotta take it for a test run tomorrow and see how it all feels. felt great in the yard. lol
Don't know about the high lifter but think you'll like the elkas! Might b a little stiffer with the HL. They do like to b warmed up a little.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Soon? You throw out that porkchop on a string, then yank it back with the "soon" statement. Pics now!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish you could've installed the HL separately and ran it for a bit. It's impressive what you get for 200 bucks. But I understand why you didn't. I couldn't go for a ride and leave the Elka's behind either lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like I've missed all the fun

I had time to read over most of this thread. Y'all are some crazy folks! Especially that Delton feller.

Btw, I bought a kit from Eastwood that came with a tig machine and plasma cutter. When you going to show me how to use it?
Have you used the Tig much? I read review after review last night. Majority was good. Slight complaining about it using mofset circuitry instead of something else. Some way over my head crap. Plus it was on a miller forum lol. Guess a rzr might not get a fair shake on here either huh? How bout the plasma cutter? Any use? This is why I hate shopping!!!!!

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like I've missed all the fun

I had time to read over most of this thread. Y'all are some crazy folks! Especially that Delton feller.

Btw, I bought a kit from Eastwood that came with a tig machine and plasma cutter. When you going to show me how to use it?
Crazy? It takes crazy to keep up with this crowd. A normal person would've left months ago lmao

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I thought I blamed it on the rock?? Hell I can't remember. I have so many excuses I can't keep up with them.
Well, it was the tires, and then it was the rock, and I'm sure you wanted to use the leaves and wet. Maybe if you had stayed just a smidgen farther to the right that left rear tire wouldn't have hooked that rock and stopped ya. I may have to review the video again...standby..
At 4:57 your left front tire contacts the rock and gets airborne, at 4:59 the left rear is thrown left into the same path as the front and contacts the rock pulling the front left... screwed!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Marys Ridge 3  12 13 16 00 04 54 478
Marys Ridge 3  12 13 16 00 04 54 791

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well, it was the tires, and then it was the rock, and I'm sure you wanted to use the leaves and wet. Maybe if you had stayed just a smidgen farther to the right that left rear tire wouldn't have hooked that rock and stopped ya. I may have to review the video again...standby..
At 4:57 your left front tire contacts the rock and gets airborne, at 4:59 the left rear is thrown left into the same path as the front and contacts the rock pulling the front left... screwed!

Looks like he's doing pretty good for a fellow who talks to himself. ;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like he's doing pretty good for a fellow who talks to himself. ;)
Oh, yea, he's a wiz-bang for sure. But when he starts talking and I know it's not to me I start looking around to see who it is he is talking too... NOTHING! NOBODY! It's a little scary sometimes.

advertisement