Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Have you used the Tig much? I read review after review last night. Majority was good. Slight complaining about it using mofset circuitry instead of something else. Some way over my head crap. Plus it was on a miller forum lol. Guess a rzr might not get a fair shake on here either huh? How bout the plasma cutter? Any use? This is why I hate shopping!!!!!

I have used the tig some. Those shock towers were done with the tig some time last year. Only small projects here and there for practice.

If it wasn't for that heavy @$$ bottle of argon, I'd bring it for you to try out. I still could bring the machine one day we ride and you can get your own bottle.

Reactions: sharp and Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Have you used the Tig much? I read review after review last night. Majority was good. Slight complaining about it using mofset circuitry instead of something else. Some way over my head crap. Plus it was on a miller forum lol. Guess a rzr might not get a fair shake on here either huh? How bout the plasma cutter? Any use? This is why I hate shopping!!!!!

The plasma cutter works great but it doesn't have a built in compressor so I've got to hook a hose to it. Not a problem tho and it was cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have used the tig some. Those shock towers were done with the tig some time last year. Only small projects here and there for practice.

If it wasn't for that heavy @$$ bottle of argon, I'd bring it for you to try out. I still could bring the machine one day we ride and you can get your own bottle.
I got a full bottle of argon man. I use it with my spool gun.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'd only use one for small stuff. Too time consuming for big jobs. We got some cages to chop!! Remember??

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd only use one for small stuff. Too time consuming for big jobs. We got some cages to chop!! Remember??
If people will stop breaking down long enough, I got several pieces of tubing I want to practice with.

Reactions: JTW and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will. No way I can stop on ice with that truck. Rig and trailer will push it to the next county lol
This just occurred to me. If we have freezing rain Sunday, schools will be closed Monday. So I'll be out for riding. Maybe we won't get any ice or snow at all. Cause I want to ride

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This just occurred to me. If we have freezing rain Sunday, schools will be closed Monday. So I'll be out for riding. Maybe we won't get any ice or snow at all. Cause I want to ride
Don't even be talking or thinking like that!

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's short sleeve weather out there right now. Crazy arse weather

Reactions: JTW and sharp
advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's so hard to keep up with what's going on because the Delton's are all talking to each other and replying to their own comments. I need instructions to participate in this. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's so hard to keep up with what's going on because the Delton's are all talking to each other and replying to their own comments. I need instructions to participate in this. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll keep personal conversations to a minimum. I do actually talk to myself, just not to different Delton lol. Mostly when I'm working on something. The more technical, the more talk lol. You should hear me when I'm doing something like degreeing cams lol. I do the calculation to find cam lobe center at least 3 or 4 times lol. Not stuff I want to get wrong. It'd be alot simpler if people kept up with the card that came with the cams but nothing I can do about stupidity.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Temp is roughly 30 degrees colder this morning than when I went to bed. Great tornado breeding conditions. Think positive thoughts...No ice! No ice!!
Yes, NO ICE!! Ice, just sucks - plain and simple! Unless of course it's in your favorite cocktail...

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have Ice here, not too bad, hopefully it will clear up soon I'm going riding in about 2hrs. Riding condition report...perfect!

advertisement