20161218 070735
20161218 070738
Beautiful morning!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That's awesome!! Cody is in Greece and isn't getting any leave and we are not headed there. Going to be a difficult Christmas for Liz! Her first Christmas without him for the past 23 years!
Try and make it as special of a day for her as you can. I know your up to the task!;)

It's tough not having the kids home for the holidays.

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank all of you with loved ones serving us and away. I pray for all of their safety and speedy return home. I've never served but have great respect for those who have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, we have people all over the globe serving this country, the sacrifice is significant and they don't get the accolades they deserve often enough! Cody has a decent duty station, also the Navel Support Command he works for is relatively small and isolated on the Island of Crete. He's in security so they work a lot of hours and days in a row, especially when ships or submarines are in port. It's pretty over there, but it is in the middle of a hot bed of craziness...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton already making excuses.. ice, tornado's, kids out of school. You better get your s*** together boy!
Hey I got my Don together fool!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank all of you with loved ones serving us and away. I pray for all of their safety and speedy return home. I've never served but have great respect for those who have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of our favorite interpretations for USMC was "U Suckers Miss Christmas". Prayers for our peeps in uniform and eternal gratitude. Ive been there. The sense of pride is immense but so is the sacrifice. God bless all of you.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@joeymt33 I'm off to a start with aluminum. A good start? Depends on how you look at it. Had a great guy showing me stuff. Also did some steel tubing. Not that I'll be needing that skill or anything lol (wink)
IMG 20161218 150452222 1336x752
IMG 20161218 150448083 751x1335

IMG 20161218 150448083 751x1335

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
One of our favorite interpretations for USMC was "U Suckers Miss Christmas". Prayers for our peeps in uniform and eternal gratitude. Ive been there. The sense of pride is immense but so is the sacrifice. God bless all of you.
Thank you for your service Delton!

My dads an old jar head also. He saw combat in Korea.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for your service Delton!

My dads an old jar head also. He saw combat in Korea.
My recruiters was stories from Vietnam was main reason I joined the corps. I'd sit in his office til midnight some nights listening to them. Knew a master gunnery sergeant at lejeune that was in Korea. He'd tell us of mountains of spent shells from shooting Chinese from morning til night. He said they just never ended.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My recruiters was stories from Vietnam was main reason I joined the corps. I'd sit in his office til midnight some nights listening to them. Knew a master gunnery sergeant at lejeune that was in Korea. He'd tell us of mountains of spent shells from shooting Chinese from morning til night. He said they just never ended.
If God does get a boner, I'm sure nothing gets him up like a Marine.

advertisement