drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, I've already been up to the garage and brought the Pioneer down to the house. It turned over a little slower than usual but it's running. It shows a balmy 26* here which is warmer than I thought it was going to be. Course it will drop a couple of degrees at sunrise. The Pioneer is idling out front and it will until I get in it when the boys get here... Gotta let the seat heater work... I'll have the coffee in my bag for the day in case someone gets snakebit!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well, I've already been up to the garage and brought the Pioneer down to the house. It turned over a little slower than usual but it's running. It shows a balmy 26* here which is warmer than I thought it was going to be. Course it will drop a couple of degrees at sunrise. The Pioneer is idling out front and it will until I get in it when the boys get here... Gotta let the seat heater work... I'll have the coffee in my bag for the day in case someone gets snakebit!
Coffee, Coffee, or Coffee flavored spring water?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I rode all day yesterday in 21* the warmest spot is when I was in the cab enjoying seat heat.
No ones b****ing about seat heat right now including myself lol! Like Jtw said have fun guys be careful remember frozen s*** sneaks up on ya. Pictures or it didn't happen

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Crap, i went out this morning to get the SxS and dropped my coffee.
Coffee, Coffee, or Coffee flavored spring water?
Coffee spring water for sure....

Frozen coffee

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No ones b****ing about seat heat right now including myself lol! Like Jtw said have fun guys be careful remember frozen s*** sneaks up on ya. Pictures or it didn't happen
Pictures or it didn't happen? Really? Who do you think you're dealing with?... I'll have video with sound... LOL
and your name was brought up... stay tuned

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pictures or it didn't happen? Really? Who do you think you're dealing with?... I'll have video with sound... LOL

I know and they're always great quality. You have a knack for it but I'll still push for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!