Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You love RED!!!!
True but enough is enough. Oh how cute!! Check out the pedal thingy!!
IMG 20170621 171708501 1336x752

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah you can cause it's gonna be a while lol. Gotta mount that extra battery, new wheels and get serious with that bender. Too many irons for my little fire lol.
:oops: Well ok I guess I can wait, but will still be anxious to see what you come up with! :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still debating the mounting. Y'all got any ideas? Don't want to weld to frame tube. Totally open to suggestions. Sounds like I may need them for September weekend ride.
I'd pull the factory off they unbolt. Then bolt up new ones with the outer tube that holds plastics up. Start over is what I was planning. You can also weld nuts to the inside where skid plates mount for much better mounting.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!