Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guess there's always room for improvement. Found another method for bending my tube doors. Saves me almost 12" of material per door and takes half the time to bend. 3 separate bends instead of 4. Soon as we get back from Gulf Shores this weekend I plan to hit these hard and heavy. Got a waiting list a mile long.
IMG 20180725 125455576 1336x752

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still waiting on those dang 814 front shocks. Tom Petty was right....the waiting really is the hardest part.
Send me a PM, I might be able to supply these to you bent and/or welded for fractions of what you pay now.
Just need a tube dia & wall, and bend radius. I can send you a link to where I work if you are interested. I don't plan on stealing your design.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Guess there's always room for improvement. Found another method for bending my tube doors. Saves me almost 12" of material per door and takes half the time to bend. 3 separate bends instead of 4. Soon as we get back from Gulf Shores this weekend I plan to hit these hard and heavy. Got a waiting list a mile long.
View attachment 81950
What's the release date for the ones to fit the 700's???:D

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Send me a PM, I might be able to supply these to you bent and/or welded for fractions of what you pay now.
Just need a tube dia & wall, and bend radius. I can send you a link to where I work if you are interested. I don't plan on stealing your design.
You mean my tube doors? All I pay now is material cost. My sweat and blood doesn't cost me a dime lol. Ill send you specs soon as I get a chance.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh snap!!! Got major statue of Liberty going on in the britches. Lookee what just showed up today. Those magical shocks can't be far behind!!
Think the wife would mind if I cancelled the Gulf Shores trip so I can install this weekend? Lmao. Nah, I need the break as much as she does.
IMG 20180726 120618359 751x1335

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These things shut solid as a rock with zero rattle. Much more solid operation than stock plastic doors.

Reactions: sharp, pct and BWAF
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You mean my tube doors? All I pay now is material cost. My sweat and blood doesn't cost me a dime lol. Ill send you specs soon as I get a chance.
You would be surprised how competitive we are! It helps that I have bought close to 80,000 feet of tubing since March.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You would be surprised how competitive we are! It helps that I have bought close to 80,000 feet of tubing since March.
Well no harm is trying I guess. Wish I'd written down the specs before leaving for work. Trying to pack for weekend and finish mockup of that door. Total footage for a single door is gonna be around 7.5'. starting at upper left corner, bends are 75, 157, and 135 degrees. You can pm me price. I didn't pm my specs cause I got no secrets. In fact I've helped a couple guys bend their own. Not in it for money, just enjoy working with metal. One reason I'd probably not ever buy from anyone. That's take the fun out of it lol

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Booyah!! Just received tracking info for my 814 shocks. Should be here by Wednesday

I’ve been working with Craig for a set up on the P500, life and work just keeps getting in the way. Hopefully all have a performance report about them in a month or so if my plans pan out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Delton
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!