Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
People always worry but it's far safer then it looks.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
People always worry but it's far safer then it looks.
I guess I'll be building one soon lol. At least I finally got another male in the mix. I've been outnumbered for years lol. They'll probably form a mutiny and stick my butt back in the rumble seat lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Speaking of the rumble seat....I bet you can pop awesome wheelies with someone sitting back there. Have you tried that yet??

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Speaking of the rumble seat....I bet you can pop awesome wheelies with someone sitting back there. Have you tried that yet??
We keep talking about it and have many volunteers but honestly I don't want to get sideways in that one. Soon with certain people all geared up and someone my weight up front for even weight we'll do it.
It's definitely more stable then one would think you just don't want two big people in it with no one inside. I've ridden in back and prefer it actually most people do it's really smooth but I don't crazy with people back there nor do we let just anyone drive.

Reactions: Eltobgi and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We keep talking about it and have many volunteers but honestly I don't want to get sideways in that one. Soon with certain people all geared up and someone my weight up front for even weight we'll do it.
It's definitely more stable then one would think you just don't want two big people in it with no one inside. I've ridden in back and prefer it actually most people do it's really smooth but I don't crazy with people back there nor do we let just anyone drive.
I'm the same exact way. I'm all for doing something stupid but only when it's just me in there. When wife seen video of me diving off creek bank her first words were "please tell me Emilee wasn't in there" lol. No way I'd put somebody else in danger.

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My next official mod is going to be making mine a 1000-7 like @CumminsPusher has. Already have a 15yr old daughter from last Friday and today we have 3 more. 6yr old boy, 4yr old girl, and 1yr old girl. @joeymt33 looks like Marshall is gonna have another playmate out on the Bull lol. Haven't met them yet but my wife says they are precious. They were homeless. No way we could refuse.
That's awsome how you and your wife took in those kids. It says a lot about the people y'all are. Those kids have no idea how big of a deal it is what y'all are doing for them. They don't know it yet but it will change their life forever. My wife was homeless when she was around 11 or 12 with her little brother no parents just them. She knew if there was a apple tree in the area they had something to eat. Her stories are endless.

Reactions: Eltobgi
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awsome how you and your wife took in those kids. It says a lot about the people y'all are. Those kids have no idea how big of a deal it is what y'all are doing for them. They don't know it yet but it will change their life forever. My wife was homeless when she was around 11 or 12 with her little brother no parents just them. She knew if there was a apple tree in the area they had something to eat. Her stories are endless.
It just breaks my heart to know there are still kids dealing with being homeless. Well these aren't any more. No matter what, they do have a home to stay in now and to come back to later. I'm betting your wife is a very strong woman because of that.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Forgot to mention I've been running topless for last 2 weeks. No dust storm blowing in flying down my driveway and it's sooo much quieter. I'd forgotten how quiet these are without a roof.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My next official mod is going to be making mine a 1000-7 like @CumminsPusher has. Already have a 15yr old daughter from last Friday and today we have 3 more. 6yr old boy, 4yr old girl, and 1yr old girl. @joeymt33 looks like Marshall is gonna have another playmate out on the Bull lol. Haven't met them yet but my wife says they are precious. They were homeless. No way we could refuse.
You're a good man Delton

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It just breaks my heart to know there are still kids dealing with being homeless. Well these aren't any more. No matter what, they do have a home to stay in now and to come back to later. I'm betting your wife is a very strong woman because of that.
My Wife and I will help for Christmas Delton
Forgot to mention I've been running topless for last 2 weeks. No dust storm blowing in flying down my driveway and it's sooo much quieter. I'd forgotten how quiet these are without a roof.
Yea, been meaning to tell everyone about your topless episode but then that thing you were doing to the tree in my video threw me off

Last edited:
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@joeymt33 made fun of my cute little tires that I put on for driving the SxS on the road... Well, I took it up over the ridge with those tires on and it never spun a bit! With street tires is walked up over that ridge like nothing. That ridge is the one that I did the short video on. 0255 of video is the hill I'm talking about

Reactions: Eltobgi
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 made fun of my cute little tires that I put on for driving the SxS on the road... Well, I took it up over the ridge with those tires on and it never spun a bit! With street tires is walked up over that ridge like nothing. That ridge is the one that I did the short video on. 0255 of video is the hill I'm talking about

Lol, it's all fun.

Would you ride the bull with those?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lol, it's all fun.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
Rocks yes if I could get the same clearance but that's not possible. Mud, no, they would fill up with mud easily.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol, it's all fun.

SIGNATURE:

I got 10 bucks says he won't.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rocks yes if I could get the same clearance but that's not possible. Mud, no, they would fill up with mud easily.
If you havent noticed our Evos fill up with that crap too lol

Reactions: joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand