Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
On way back from Knoxville so I can't write much but I'm a FREE man!!!!! Haven't been this happy in a while. I'll explain later. Be happy for me guys!!
???:)

Reactions: Eltobgi
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Donna made me stop and write that we are NOT getting a divorce!! Lmao that's not what I'm happy about
I will make this brief. Past couple months I haven't been myself. I've been stressed beyond the max, busy as hell, and the worst kind of broke. Today that burden was lifted in an unexpected turn of events. Words can't express how much stress relief I'm feeling right now. I was honestly at the point of not wanting to be here. And by here I don't mean the forum. I mean here period. But anyways, expect to see me on here more often and spending alot more money on my baby girl. Still dealing with my stepson stealing my sport bike, but at least it was fully insured. Okay, back on topic!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 26408 Ok guys run on these channels. Thankfully my information was correct been working hard on all this because I wasn't going to let any of you get into trouble. The previous 14 channels are good as well but these frequencies will yield a much higher range. Still not the 20-30 mi possible with license but 3-5 respectively.
It's not to bad to set these up and if any help is needed it takes a second but can get through it pretty well so pm me with phone number or I'll send mine.
Do you prefer any 2 of these over the others? If not somebody pick 2 so I can go ahead and lock them in.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Doesn't matter at all but yes do two in case you here chatter on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will make this brief. Past couple months I haven't been myself. I've been stressed beyond the max, busy as hell, and the worst kind of broke. Today that burden was lifted in an unexpected turn of events. Words can't express how much stress relief I'm feeling right now. I was honestly at the point of not wanting to be here. And by here I don't mean the forum. I mean here period. But anyways, expect to see me on here more often and spending alot more money on my baby girl. Still dealing with my stepson stealing my sport bike, but at least it was fully insured. Okay, back on topic!!
And I thought you were just being a nice guy when you said how much you enjoyed coming over and installing the lineloc that day. I guess you really did need some stress relief. little did we know. Glad it's getting better

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Delton you did definitely seem a little off but really glad it's lifting a bit. Don't worry we all go through that and understand. You had a lot all at once.
Back on topic sorry.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And I thought you were just being a nice guy when you said how much you enjoyed coming over and installing the lineloc that day. I guess you really did need some stress relief. little did we know. Glad it's getting better
No not just being nice. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed that day. And timing was perfect as I was in a really bad place. A heartfelt thank you.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took long enough but baby girl finally got her tramp stamp.
IMG 20161115 182246805 1336x752

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On way back from Knoxville so I can't write much but I'm a FREE man!!!!! Haven't been this happy in a while. I'll explain later. Be happy for me guys!!
And here I was thinking you just got off of parole lol. Seriously though, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better about life. Just remember a permanent solution to a temporary problem is like torching your car because it's out of fuel. It'll always get better.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And here I was thinking you just got off of parole lol. Seriously though, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better about life. Just remember a permanent solution to a temporary problem is like torching your car because it's out of fuel. It'll always get better.

That is a very true statement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I feel like I just got paroled lol. I can't give details cause it'd just be crude (and probably violate some privacy laws) plus Donna and I want to keep doing something we find very rewarding. We just got into a situation that went south in a hurry. Not only costing us our sanity but a crap load of money to boot. I'll put it this way....could you swing 400.00 worth of groceries every few days?? Well we couldn't. Anyways, it's over and Donna and I both feel so good it ain't even funny.
Gonna take a small break and get back into it. There is a huge need for what we do and we want to continue doing it. If you ain't figured it out we either don't know each other very well or you're a short bus candidate lmao.

advertisement