moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, no love for the chrome huh? My Durango is monochrome and so was my Ram, but I am a truck driver.... Chrome is in my blood. I was just kidding for the Pioneer. Would look funny being the only chrome on it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still gotta try that! On camera of course ;)
I'm here to tell ya....it has no problem launching those front wheels. Gotta find the right spot for traction. Whenever I get into a discussion with one of my popo owning friends at work, that's always one of my things to point out lol. Don't know of anything else that will do that. Cept maybe for the manual clutch Yamaha sport wxyz wtf ever it is lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, no love for the chrome huh? My Durango is monochrome and so was my Ram, but I am a truck driver.... Chrome is in my blood. I was just kidding for the Pioneer. Would look funny being the only chrome on it.
Oh yeah I didn't even think about you driving a truck lol. Yeah you guys love the chrome lol. I've always been a brushed or spun aluminum guy. Whatever floats the boat.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here is my latest endeavour. Step bumper. And it's already the perfect length. Should be an easy fab. Opinions??
View attachment 26967
Opinion? It looks like it came off an S-10. So that means it will make your beautiful machine look like an S-10. It will fill with mud from the bottom and it's not RED!!!!!!!!! s*** man, you got the perfect bumper and you made it with your own hands. Hell, why stop there? See if @GlockMeister can find you an S-10 grille and side mirrors. And, and, maybe a hood ornament off another POS at his junk yard...

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Opinion? It looks like it came off an S-10. So that means it will make your beautiful machine look like an S-10. It will fill with mud from the bottom and it's not RED!!!!!!!!! s*** man, you got the perfect bumper and you made it with your own hands
Agreed. I like what you have now.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Opinion? It looks like it came off an S-10. So that means it will make your beautiful machine look like an S-10. It will fill with mud from the bottom and it's not RED!!!!!!!!! s*** man, you got the perfect bumper and you made it with your own hands
Now that I've thought about it, and considered the outcome, I like the S-10 bumper on your rig. That fab bumper you have now is RED and it will fit my rig perfect.. Yea, go ahead and put that pickup bumper on your Pioneer

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess I'm on a roll so here goes:;)
I hate colored lights:rolleyes:
I hate aftermarket shocks on a utility vehicle to try and make it a Polaris RZR. (IT's not supposed to be)
I hate truck bumpers stuck on our beautiful rigs. (fab is nicer)
I hate larger wheels and tires that add strain to the system when stock works fine
I hate adding lift to a rig that already has good clearance. (It's more challenging in stock form)

As Mad Maxx would say, "Save your money, drive it like you stole it and quit ruining my life!"

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm here to tell ya....it has no problem launching those front wheels. Gotta find the right spot for traction. Whenever I get into a discussion with one of my popo owning friends at work, that's always one of my things to point out lol. Don't know of anything else that will do that. Cept maybe for the manual clutch Yamaha sport wxyz wtf ever it is lol
I can hear a loud "BANG" as your front wheels lift for an instant and then that sound is replaced by the sound of CASH coming out of your wallet for power train products.;)

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I'm on a roll so here goes:
I hate colored lights
I hate aftermarket shocks on a utility vehicle to try and make it a Polaris RZR. (IT's not supposed to be)
I hate truck bumpers stuck on our beautiful rigs. (fab is nicer)
I hate larger wheels and tires that add strain to the system when stock works fine
I hate adding lift to a rig that already has good clearance. (It's more challenging in stock form)

As Mad Maxx would say, "Save your money, drive it like you stole it and quit ruining my life!"
The dude

advertisement