P1000 Delton's painfully slow build

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I guess I'm on a roll so here goes:;)
I hate colored lights:rolleyes:
I hate aftermarket shocks on a utility vehicle to try and make it a Polaris RZR. (IT's not supposed to be)
I hate truck bumpers stuck on our beautiful rigs. (fab is nicer)
I hate larger wheels and tires that add strain to the system when stock works fine
I hate adding lift to a rig that already has good clearance. (It's more challenging in stock form)

As Mad Maxx would say, "Save your money, drive it like you stole it and quit ruining my life!"
Ornery Ole coot. ;) your On a roll and a rant. :)

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I guess I'm on a roll so here goes:;)
I hate colored lights:rolleyes:
I hate aftermarket shocks on a utility vehicle to try and make it a Polaris RZR. (IT's not supposed to be)
I hate truck bumpers stuck on our beautiful rigs. (fab is nicer)
I hate larger wheels and tires that add strain to the system when stock works fine
I hate adding lift to a rig that already has good clearance. (It's more challenging in stock form)

As Mad Maxx would say, "Save your money, drive it like you stole it and quit ruining my life!"

Well d@mn it, just when I thought me and the ol Doc got along on Saturday he comes out with 3 things on a list that he hates on my ride Lol. You can talk about my wife but you are cutting deep when you talk about my Pioneer or kick my dog. Why didn't you just say get outta here and never come back? :(

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well d@mn it, just when I thought me and the ol Doc got along on Saturday he comes out with 3 things on a list that he hates on my ride Lol. You can talk about my wife but you are cutting deep when you talk about my Pioneer or kick my dog. Why didn't you just say get outta here and never come back? :(
I'll be sure to mention that to Ang when I meet her;)

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now time to click back over to the bull run thread

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got the picture I wanted to load on my cad program. Gonna play with rops angles and height to get what I want. Something this big deserves some research and planning. This is biggest job I've tackled so far and I want to be prepared.
IMG 20161221 090934697 HDR 1336x752

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Finally got the picture I wanted to load on my cad program. Gonna play with rops angles and height to get what I want. Something this big deserves some research and planning. This is biggest job I've tackled so far and I want to be prepared.
View attachment 29056
Don't screw it up.:eek:

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 29056
Are you finished with the S10 bumper proyect?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you finished with the S10 bumper proyect?
No but almost. Still gotta fab a roller mount for winch. And may fill in low spot where it was cut and smooth it out. Personally I don't care but I don't want people thinking I do shoddy work (there's a reason for that but can't say now). I play with cad at night.

advertisement