drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sure. But it's already red. You want it MORE red??
Oh, I thought you were trying to stick me with that step bumper... I'm all over the first one you built. @Tigermark can put the step bumper on his and line the damn thing with led's for all I care.... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oh, I thought you were trying to stick me with that step bumper... I'm all over the first one you built. @Tigermark can put the step bumper on his and line the damn thing with led's for all I care.... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP
Now Ya talking! Rock lights and graphics on the S10 bumper!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck no that step bumper is mine!! I kinda have a personal attachment to it. I at least want to keep it til I get the winch up and working and install a receiver on it. Then I might part with it with a little persuasion ($) lol.

Reactions: Tigermark and JTW
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck no that step bumper is mine!! I kinda have a personal attachment to it. I at least want to keep it til I get the winch up and working and install a receiver on it. Then I might part with it with a little persuasion ($) lol.
Don't forget about me if you decide to part with it. That'll look good against camo!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'll bring cash when we get to chopping the roof and building S10 bumpers. An artist has to be paid for his creativity! ;)

advertisement