P1000 Deluxe Black Wheels

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
Looking for a set of deluxe black wheels!. I have the machined ones with 0 miles on them and would like to trade for black ones if possible or even buy a set of black wheels or wheels and tires.

Thanks,
Kyle

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Powder or plastidip yours. ??? Probably cheaper

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
thought about plasti dip but worried about it wearing off easily

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As cheap as plastidip is, I would try putting it on really thick 1 can for 2 wheels or something. Maybe 1 per wheel. I've heard people say they have gotten it very durable before. I have it on my emblems on the front and rear of my truck and surprisingly I have 20-30K miles since I did it and front emblems still look very good and I did a really light coat because I was worried I wouldn't like it.

M

mtaa12

Jan 2, 2016
What would you be willing to pay for a set. Do you want the tires as well?

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
What would you be willing to pay for a set. Do you want the tires as well?

If tires are like new I would take tires if not I would just want rims unless I could get a deal on tire rim package and I don't really know what there worth, aftermarket rims go from 80-100 unless you get something really fancy. If there new take offs I would say 300for rims and 500 for rims and tires. Used with some miles and scratches 50-75$ less unless I'm way out of the ball park let me know.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!