Talon Double Shear Brackets

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
They'll distribute the load so it is more shared with other single shear bolts. One pic of a broken hub was shared on facebook and then a handful of accessory companies rushed these things to market. Probably unnecessary, but doubt they'll hurt anything. One more thing to scoop up and carry mud around.
I don't disagree with you about they not being 100% necessary. But for $60 its just a piece of mind, or cheap insurance. I do like the protection for the boot from the rear as well, but honestly how many of us back into a bunch of sticks! As for holding more mud in, we'll see. The underneath part is still open, so most mud and stuff should fall through. I'm going on a trip the first weekend in March. I'll report my findings.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The real solution is double shear hubs themselves.

Front
Screenshot 20200304 192442 Gallery

Rear
Screenshot 20200304 190717 Gallery

Just wonder who made them for Team Honda?

FB IMG 1583367770136
FB IMG 1583366475727

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
JSportsxs is who builds the race Talons. They machined the hubs. Not listed on their site so not sure if they are going to be made available or not.

B

Brussian

Jul 16, 2019
Hooversville
Ownership

1. Talon R
They definitely look well built I hope they do come available. For now I will get the brackets 👍🏻

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!