P1000 Dual Exhaust

H

Hemiplymouth

Sep 3, 2022
Bridgeport,WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know it sounds silly, but I'm thinking of drilling a hole on the left side of my muffler and bending a piece of pipe the same size that's on the right. Then I'd weld it in. I only run mine on the hard roads so I'm really not worried about starting a forest fire.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I know it sounds silly, but I'm thinking of drilling a hole on the left side of my muffler and bending a piece of pipe the same size that's on the right. Then I'd weld it in. I only run mine on the hard roads so I'm really not worried about starting a forest fire.

Keep us posted 👍

advertisement
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why?

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fun fact the 2022 models don't have a removal spark arrestor anymore..
Ah yeah, I do remember reading that somewhere. So there's no more cleaning the spark arrestor? How does it not build up over time? I remember someone in here had real problems that he found was caused by a blocked-up arrestor.

Reactions: Bama-Daniel
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ah yeah, I do remember reading that somewhere. So there's no more cleaning the spark arrestor? How does it not build up over time? I remember someone in here had real problems that he found was caused by a blocked-up arrestor.
Somebody’s not gonna like this lol
But its prob politically motivated and If y'all dont know from whom you must have been living under a rock! 😂 And yes, its come into our sxs world weather we like it or not

Reactions: Bama-Daniel