P1000 Dual Exhaust

H

Hemiplymouth

Sep 3, 2022
Bridgeport,WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know it sounds silly, but I'm thinking of drilling a hole on the left side of my muffler and bending a piece of pipe the same size that's on the right. Then I'd weld it in. I only run mine on the hard roads so I'm really not worried about starting a forest fire.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I know it sounds silly, but I'm thinking of drilling a hole on the left side of my muffler and bending a piece of pipe the same size that's on the right. Then I'd weld it in. I only run mine on the hard roads so I'm really not worried about starting a forest fire.

Keep us posted 👍

advertisement
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why?

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fun fact the 2022 models don't have a removal spark arrestor anymore..
Ah yeah, I do remember reading that somewhere. So there's no more cleaning the spark arrestor? How does it not build up over time? I remember someone in here had real problems that he found was caused by a blocked-up arrestor.

Reactions: Bama-Daniel
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ah yeah, I do remember reading that somewhere. So there's no more cleaning the spark arrestor? How does it not build up over time? I remember someone in here had real problems that he found was caused by a blocked-up arrestor.
Somebody’s not gonna like this lol
But its prob politically motivated and If y'all dont know from whom you must have been living under a rock! 😂 And yes, its come into our sxs world weather we like it or not

Reactions: Bama-Daniel

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!