P1000 Exhaust recommendations

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to put new exhaust on wondering what y’all recommend what’s good would prefer a bolt up system not a good welder Been looking at the big gun off of Amazon any good?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
HMF Have ad it for 4 years. Its bolt up and sounds good. I have the qs, thats the quiet one. Heres a vidgea when I first installed it.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t have one but if I were planning on getting away from my OEM exhaust, this is the one that I would get:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know some guys have changed the exhaust tip (just the tip, she says...) replaced with some year of the Yamaha Grizzly. Apparently it bolts right up and has a little more growl.
I did that. Bought a 90 degree piece of stainless and welded it to the factory flange. It's a tad more mellow and I figured it would allow more heat out. Cost me about 20.00 and I still have my hearing. 😬 And it's 2 inch diameter I'm pretty sure.
IMG 0341

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!