East Texas newb

ElJefe409

ElJefe409

Nov 15, 2020
NEWTON, TX
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wanted to check in and say hello. Recently sold my Can Am defender and though I love my BRP products I’m really interested in a Talon R. I own a host of other Honda products; wife’s CRV, my sweet little Honda generator, my gangster Grom, and our 420 Rancher to round out the lineup. Almost had myself on the hook for an X with the Jackson racing turbo kit installed but dealer didn’t want to get right on price so for now I’m just lurking and waiting for the right deal.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wanted to check in and say hello. Recently sold my Can Am defender and though I love my BRP products I’m really interested in a Talon R. I own a host of other Honda products; wife’s CRV, my sweet little Honda generator, my gangster Grom, and our 420 Rancher to round out the lineup. Almost had myself on the hook for an X with the Jackson racing turbo kit installed but dealer didn’t want to get right on price so for now I’m just lurking and waiting for the right deal.
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

Talons are more fun than should be legal - what's not to like about a dual range, 6 speed, paddle shiftin', dirt kart? None of that mushy mamby pamby slop between the go pedal and tires, instant go - RIGHT EFFIN' NOW.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
welcome from Ohio.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!