Electric Exhaust Cutout

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
That's not my mod. I have a Pioneer, no Talon.

Friend saw it on YouTube and passed out on. I've never had, nor wanted any exhaust mods.

Just an internet oddity with no proven gain.

Ad fast as anatomical comments, I haven't heard anything like that since junior high. Certainly, not from well adjusted adults.

I see a lot of things on forums from UTVs to fishing/hunting, trials dogs to private piloting. If I see something I don't like, I just move on and let others have their opinion.

If you look back on this site, I usually preface my comments with, "see what others think", as my opinion is just based upon my needs and wants and personal experiences. It can't apply to everyone/anyone else as it does to me. It may only provide more information to help in making their final decision.

I can't imagine personally attacking someone over a forum post. The motivations for such actions are surely debatable and numerous.

Jumping to conclusions, without complete understanding of what is being discussed is only a gamble.

I try to provide help or opinions based on my positive or negative experiences with the subject at hand.

I don't really have time for silliness. I'm trying to recover from a stroke and this forum was providing a lot of fun, knowledge and comaraderie with others who have similar interests.

But, I may have made a mistake and need to delete my account and move on?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
TXDOC Don't delete your account, There is a neat little feature that i like to use, Just hover your mouse over the offenders name and a box pops up which you can then click on IGNORE and then the world is right again.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!