Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey all just kinda wondering I know from the general consensus here that everyone who has ordered a Honda this year has had a long wait I’m just wondering if anyone has tried to go above their dealer to find a more legitimate shipping date on their rig ?? I’ve had a deposit down on a talon x 2 seater since February 28 at which point I was told two weeks and I was at the top of the list for the first one that showed up .. still no rig yet and supposedly moved it back again to August 30 just trying to figure out what is going on getting to the point now I think someone needs to get their butt chewed over this just trying to figure out who it should be
Honda just doesn't care, period.
Try the ChiComs!
the reason why were talking about this chit in the first place. Not Honda. Its like me blaming Carrier cuz I cant get infinity controls for a year cuz there waiting on a chip thats made in another country. When a stupid man made virus Is released by communist to disrupt the global economy to fuc with us! Well…….
other countrys that make certain parts are still not up to even 50% in production therefore fucing us while products sit here 3/4’s Finished while we wait sit and b**** amongst ourselves about how bad our “manufactures” are for not getting the product the rest of the way out when in the grand scheme of things its not them! Its Just what the ChiComs want! It started way back, not just cuz of the China Virus, that was the icing on the cake! Its always been a time bomb waiting to explode and were seeing and living the aftermath!
Lets just hope this is a rude awakening for OUR manufactures to re thing some of there dealings and find a way to make there chit here! We have the GD resources. But until then, ya’ll crack a beer, cheers your buddys and wait!

colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Try the ChiComs!
the reason why were talking about this chit in the first place. Not Honda. Its like me blaming Carrier cuz I cant get infinity controls for a year cuz there waiting on a chip thats made in another country. When a stupid man made virus Is released by communist to disrupt the global economy to fuc with us! Well…….
other countrys that make certain parts are still not up to even 50% in production therefore fucing us while products sit here 3/4’s Finished while we wait sit and b**** amongst ourselves about how bad our “manufactures” are for not getting the product the rest of the way out when in the grand scheme of things its not them! Its Just what the ChiComs want! It started way back, not just cuz of the China Virus, that was the icing on the cake! Its always been a time bomb waiting to explode and were seeing and living the aftermath!
Lets just hope this is a rude awakening for OUR manufactures to re thing some of there dealings and find a way to make there chit here! We have the GD resources. But until then, ya’ll crack a beer, cheers your buddys and wait!
Spot on Rem, manufactures saving a buck to have China make their product. There was a time that this country relied on no one and there was no shortages. We are all being played by China and the current administration. Enjoy that cold one.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Try the ChiComs!
Spot on Rem, manufactures saving a buck to have China make their product. There was a time that this country relied on no one and there was no shortages. We are all being played by China and the current administration. Enjoy that cold one.
x3 (no Canned Ham). The China Virus should be a big wake-up call for America.....hopefully we act accordingly.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
x3 (no Canned Ham). The China Virus should be a big wake-up call for America.....hopefully we act accordingly.
I could not agree more! Things have been being outsourced and businesses moved to foreign countries to "save money". While the price to buy cars, trucks, etc has increased by exponential rates. Now our arses are in a wringer and can't buy what we work hard to get. I have said it before, it's a sad state of affairs when you can't even find someone to take your money. A consumer should not have to beg to spend his/her money, a vendor should beg to take it. It high time we take a step back and reevaluate our manufacturing practices and get back to the days of old. We need to make our own products and keep our own profits in house. Let the foreign countries buy their own products and see how well they fare by themselves. Ok, that's enough from a dumbass, I could go on for hours.

H

hdrews91

Jun 30, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
I wish I would have read up more on the delays for these machines. I reserved a Talon in early June for a July 12 ship date and foolishly sold my other machine the weekend before the ship date only to find out that my date moved to July 30. Thankful it's not as far out as some of the other posts on here but I am skeptical of that date as well.

Reactions: 05Willys
M

Midwestguy38

May 21, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I ordered from i69 also early this year .. no answer on deliverys other then they haven't been getting any .. I was told by a local honda powerhouse dealer that they will be getting a large shipment in August and if I got on the list could probably have one in October. I'm not sure whats going on at I69

Reactions: Bmurray
T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
I ordered from i69 also early this year .. no answer on deliverys other then they haven't been getting any .. I was told by a local honda powerhouse dealer that they will be getting a large shipment in August and if I got on the list could probably have one in October. I'm not sure whats going on at I69
I have a deposit there too. One thing that concerns me is almost everyone else on here with a deposit at a different dealer gets a delivery date. I69 tells me that Honda doesn't give delivery dates. I don't know if they have a different type of arrangement with Honda or what. It seems some units are trickling in at other dealers but I69 hasn't seemed to get any in months.

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
check with Honda of the Ozarks. I believe they're the #1 Honda powersports dealer in the US. They might just have the most up to date info.

M

Midwestguy38

May 21, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
check with Honda of the Ozarks. I believe they're the #1 Honda powersports dealer in the US. They might just have the most up to date information

check with Honda of the Ozarks. I believe they're the #1 Honda powersports dealer in the US. They might just have the most up to date info.
Thats who I talked to they seemed more promising then i69, even putting a deposit down now ... but they are more expensive then I69 hard to beat their deal.

Reactions: Bmurray
H

hdrews91

Jun 30, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
My Honda dealer in NC gets weekly updates on shipments (as far as I know) but I call every week and they say they get updates every Monday. After calling several weeks and multiple sales/office people, they are consistent with the Monday update story so it may be true.

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
There seems to be a lot of machines with shipping dates next week. Good start I guess.

BTW, the Honda dealer in Terre Haute Indiana has two Pioneer 700's in stock.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The dealers up here in Northeat PA all say Honda is not taking any orders and whatever few they are expecting are spoken for, that's why I decided to buy a Yamaha Wolverine X2 XT-R.

I was originally looking to buy a P520 and install a winch, roof and power steering. The Yamaha has all those things and retails for $16,399. So, i figured I was not so far away since the Yamaha came with all that stuff installed already. Not to mention a bigger engine and KYB shocks.

Reactions: Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!